accident Should've Just Ran His Ass Over (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I mean...its a marked crosswalk. In my town pedestrians have the right of way in a marked crosswalk so you should be slowing down when approaching one.
Yep, where I live you'd not only be liable for all that damage but you'd get a huge fine for not stopping.

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
All these are good points, from everyone... but FUCK those scooters amirite? Assholes always leaving them lying around for you to trip on and barging through the middle of your group when you're trying to walk down the street.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I find it funny that everyone fixates on the car. Yeah. He should have slowed down. But, did none of you notice how the scooter just scooted out into the street without looking? He's far more responsible for that crash than the car driver.

DokraOwl

Hooter
All these are good points, from everyone... but FUCK those scooters amirite? Assholes always leaving them lying around for you to trip on and barging through the middle of your group when you're trying to walk down the street.
Agreed, just look at this dystopian emasculating street vomit... 🤮
LIME-SCOOTERS.jpg

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Yes, I agree. It's the car's fault. But if I had t shoot someone it would be the scooter pilot as they are all woke cunts.

Back