So, Russia, have you made up your mind on why your there yet? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Say one thing then do another, do one thing then say something else different, getting harder & harder to understand the mentality. Meanwhile Russian/Ukrainian young men die to appease old men with something to prove.

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
We lived many lives in those whirling campaigns, never sparing ourselves; yet when we achieved, and the new world dawned, the old men came out again and took our victory to re-make in the likeness of the former world they knew - T E Lawrence

DokraOwl

Hooter
Putin said that the collapse of the Soviet Union was the largest tragedy of the 20th century. Clearly he is just living in the past and wants to stitch the old Soviet map back together. Problem is he is blind to the fact that the Soviet Union collapsed for a reason. There was no foreign invasion, there was no big war, the system was just rotten and the beast died on its own.

Plenum

Fresh Meat
As I see it, it's simple.
President For Life Putin wants Ukraine for a number of reasons:
  • More buffer for Moscow from Democratic, and therefore dangerous to him, countries, including pseudo Democracies like Hungary and Turkey. More importantly, closer to eventually consolidating vulnerable countries via subterfuge like Moldova (Transnistria), Hungary, and the Balkans.
  • With Global Warming, Ukraine may be the least affected grain producing region in that area and it's good to own that when the rest of the world's crops are failing.
  • More naval freedom to do sneaky shit in the Black Sea.
  • A fresh population to oppress. The present one is the leftovers of talented people leaving for other countries and what's left has been beaten down by the system. A system that tried to change in the 90's, but has been reinvented to the detriment of the present "Federation"s populace.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
As I see it, it's simple.
President For Life Putin wants Ukraine for a number of reasons:
  • More buffer for Moscow from Democratic, and therefore dangerous to him, countries, including pseudo Democracies like Hungary and Turkey. More importantly, closer to eventually consolidating vulnerable countries via subterfuge like Moldova (Transnistria), Hungary, and the Balkans.
  • With Global Warming, Ukraine may be the least affected grain producing region in that area and it's good to own that when the rest of the world's crops are failing.
  • More naval freedom to do sneaky shit in the Black Sea.
  • A fresh population to oppress. The present one is the leftovers of talented people leaving for other countries and what's left has been beaten down by the system. A system that tried to change in the 90's, but has been reinvented to the detriment of the present "Federation"s populace.
Too bad the Russian military's attrition rate is so high & it looks like they may not achieve what they want.
Also, fuck Putin.

hoze123

its boring , entertain me
Say one thing then do another, do one thing then say something else different, getting harder & harder to understand the mentality. Meanwhile Russian/Ukrainian young men die to appease old men with something to prove.

This guy could have been a great lawyer

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
fuck putin. that senile old prick.
might as well have biden running the ship over there. theyre one in the same,when it comes to mental capacity. :trump:
I have to disagree with you there, I don't think any major world "leader" in recent history at least is as mentally deficient as Joe Biden.
d7fb797355771ccb26999a73f2ad7bc8bc7e990450dd210d5a88e1932212f400_1.jpg

LjDes

Deviant
I know right just like the port of Odessa agreement.
"Russian rockets slammed into the Ukrainian city of Odessa Saturday, just one day after signing an agreement to allow grain exports to flow out of the Black Sea port"

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
I've said this before, but there's no way Russia is going to lose militarily in their front garden. It'll turn nuclear before Russia loses.

qlit

Brotha from anotha motha
Ukraine nationalists must be destroyed. Their heroes are Bandera and Shukhevych... Ukrainians use symbols which are forbidden in Europe. In Europe they would get a place in prison. Donbass people have been suffering for almost 9 years. Ukraine, since the war in Donbass, told everyone they fighting Russia. But since February 24th, 2022 Russia attacked the independent democratic country? :lolhard: Even though, US accepted AZOV cunts as terrorist organisation. But now they are funding them. What a non-sense. Let those 2.5k AZOV terrorists who are POW "evacuated from Azovstal" get death sentences. But that probably won't happen, Russians are too good people.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Ukraine nationalists must be destroyed. Their heroes are Bandera and Shukhevych... Ukrainians use symbols which are forbidden in Europe. In Europe they would get a place in prison. Donbass people have been suffering for almost 9 years. Ukraine, since the war in Donbass, told everyone they fighting Russia. But since February 24th, 2022 Russia attacked the independent democratic country? :lolhard: Even though, US accepted AZOV cunts as terrorist organisation. But now they are funding them. What a non-sense. Let those 2.5k AZOV terrorists who are POW "evacuated from Azovstal" get death sentences. But that probably won't happen, Russians are too good people.
Might want to tell that to the Ukrainian lad that got his cock & balls cut off, I don't think he'd agree that their 'good people'

qlit

Brotha from anotha motha
Might want to tell that to the Ukrainian lad that got his cock & balls cut off, I don't think he'd agree that their 'good people'
Idiot people are everywhere. Although, we don't know the real reasons why he did it. But I can guarantee you, he will face the jail.

freebsd

Well Known Member
They have ALWAYS known. To wipe out any evidence of hunters crimes.
Why else would they attack civilians (i.e. witnesses), and the energy structures.

Anyone who's been aware of Ukraine pre-2022 know that this has been long coming.
Ukraine has been bombing Donbas since 2014 when they voted for independence, and now that Ukraine also invited NATO that was the straw that broke the camels back - the cold war ended with a promise between NATO and Russia not to advance on eachothers territory - which NATO now doesn't honor

Back