War Soldier from the 80th Airborne Assault Brigade severely wounded and dying (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»
Ploschanka, Luhansk region.
photo_2022-11-26_22-16-39.jpg

The video shows the same Vitalik from the 80th Airborne Assault Brigade, who was captured today after an unsuccessful attack on Ploschanka. As you can see, Vitalik's wounds were really severe, although Russians from the 3rd Motor Rifle Division helped him.

JAMES HÜRZOG

Asshole forum veteran
Daum ! The legs look no so good mane … someone should just put him out ! it’s the most humane thing to do at this point because I don‘t see them getting the medical help he needs .

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Is there any point to that pillow? I'm sure a wet sloppy mud drenched rag made him feel better.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
He would be verifiable as dead already. Interesting agonal breaths he was taking. Atypical forward jaw movement. Final primitive reflex impulses from the brain stem as it uses up the final bits of oxygen within its cells.
i do like your medical descriptions.
I've seen a few people die in ICU and have noticed their nail beds turn blue.

No agonal breathing though. Maybe due to induced coma status...

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
He would be verifiable as dead already. Interesting agonal breaths he was taking. Atypical forward jaw movement. Final primitive reflex impulses from the brain stem as it uses up the final bits of oxygen within its cells.
So… let’s just say I “happened” to bone a chick in this state. Would it be considered sex or necrophelia?

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
So… let’s just say I “happened” to bone a chick in this state. Would it be considered sex or necrophelia?
Let us list the types of possible sex:
  • vaginal sex
  • anal sex
  • oral sex (fellatio, cunnilingus, rimming)
  • masturbation
  • mutual masturbation
  • necrophilia
  • agonal sex
In your accidental, 'happened to a mate of mine', 'could have happened to anyone' 'an accident' etc, I'd be tempted to charge you (just for realism) with 'agonal anal sex' unless you were fucking his leg wounds, then I'd wash my hands of it and just go home and get drunk...

Legally and ethically necro 😂.
In which case, as an ex mental health social worker I'd section our learned prolapse collegue and properly get him diagnosed as clearly something is not quite right...

Or am I being an overly judgmental snow flake?

ethically it's a blue area...

Back