War Soldier from the 80th Airborne Assault Brigade severely wounded and dying (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Let us list the types of possible sex:
  • vaginal sex
  • anal sex
  • oral sex (fellatio, cunnilingus, rimming)
  • masturbation
  • mutual masturbation
  • necrophilia
  • agonal sex
In your accidental, 'happened to a mate of mine', 'could have happened to anyone' 'an accident' etc, I'd be tempted to charge you (just for realism) with 'agonal anal sex' unless you were fucking his leg wounds, then I'd wash my hands of it and just go home and get drunk...

In which case, as an ex mental health social worker I'd section our learned prolapse collegue and properly get him diagnosed as clearly something is not quite right...

Or am I being an overly judgmental snow flake?

ethically it's a blue area...
If you ever get arrested for necrophilia, hire me as an expert witness. I’ll convince the jury it’s normal for goregrish members to have felt a little funny while looking at a dead Brazilian chicks, recently taken out by a hitman. Am i right guys? …. Guys? Am i right guys? Shit… is something wrong with me?
;)

It doesn't matter
Good call. As long as love is in the air…

Last edited:

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Can we just celebrate the fact that another cracker is about to die?
Your using a 'ban hammer' avatar, how impressive.

If you ever get arrested for necrophilia, hire me as an expert witness. I’ll convince the jury it’s normal for goregrish members to have felt a little funny while looking at a dead Brazilian chicks, recently taken out by a hitman. Am i right guys? …. Guys? Am i right guys? Shit… is something wrong with me?
;)
Something wrong with you?? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• Haha
Reactions: McM

NiSiocháinGanSaoirse

This user was banned
Daum ! The legs look no so good mane … someone should just put him out ! it’s the most humane thing to do at this point because I don‘t see them getting the medical help he needs .
I doubt these rapist cunts were trying to help vitalik, whose a fucking warrior in my book.

it seems more like the Russian child rapist faggots were simply recording his death so they could boast about it later.

fucking pederasts.
fuck Russians. they're all degenerate rapist alcoholic fuck ups.

Back