Some Funny 'Whoops-A-Daisy...Oh Dear'' Moments From The Military. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
Yes, it was the US military. But don't worry, while they can't fire a round, drive a truck, or park a tank without killing themselves, they HAVE been very busy with transgender sensitivity training.
is it to identify where transgenders are sensitive to touch, not sure how its going to help in a battlefield but hey i know not much about modern warfare
maybe transfuckers cannot be shot and only can be captured and tortured except their sensitive area

DokraOwl

Hooter
When a military kills its own people by accident they call it 'friendly fire' - they use this term in lieu of 'negligent homicide' because it makes the pointless death of someone sound almost pleasing.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
🙈🙉🙊
:whoa:
Heh heh heh!🤣,...SP
When a military kills its own people by accident they call it 'friendly fire' - they use this term in lieu of 'negligent homicide' because it makes the pointless death of someone sound almost pleasing.
Unfortunately We've lost 50 Men today! Thankfully it was by "Friendly Fire" as opposed to "NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE"
Lmao,🤣😂🤣...SP

Last edited:

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
If we just call it negligent homicide, how are we supposed to know whether a soldier died from getting run over at the PX by a forklift or was bombed by his own team?

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
Ha ha ha ha ha!😂🤣😂,That's some Funny Shit! But when U said "Whoops" At first,I thought U meant "Monkey Call" 🐒
Lmfao...SP
I couldn't upload yesterday evening due to site issues... but today? heh
Monkey call..... Pft 😄

gorilla. gif.gif

Back