Sonny Barger dead at 83 (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
Indians are poorly made, I knew a guy with a dealership and had to drop it as it was costing too much to fix under warranty, he had a brand new one with bent forks from factory, how the hell does that happen
Wow, that's nuts. I don't personally know anyone with an Indian, but I don't recall ever hearing anything bad about them.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
I never understood why he didn't get behind Indian, who is currently the oldest American motorcycle brand.
Stopped production in 1953, restarted in (around) 2000, Harley has been going constantly, might have been more Harley's around his area or being shown in dealerships, all new & sparkly.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
I am without a doubt a anarchist and outlaw by nature.
But I am not leaving behind a legacy of miscreants , dope cookers and killers.
But with a chosen name as the group's have I suppose there behavior has to mirror this.

HughJorgen

Imma KAREN
Hells Angels founder Sonny Barger has died after a short battle with cancer.

Hell's Angel founder Sonny Barger dead of cancer at 83

An absolute fucking legend, I am honored to have been able to meet you, godspeed brother RIP.

RIP brother. I sorely miss the brief conversation we had a good while back. 100% stand up 1%er. May the wings of Hells Angles carry you to a better place. See you soon brother.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Stopped production in 1953, restarted in (around) 2000, Harley has been going constantly, might have been more Harley's around his area or being shown in dealerships, all new & sparkly.
Availability and uniformity is the main reason. No time is wasted tracking down oddball parts and they can be back up and running in short time.

Back