Stupid policeman using taser at gas station (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Afe2002

Fresh Meat
Countless fire extinguishers around nobody uses them best part to gas pumps alone have massive fire suppression systems

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
What is 'nigger rich'?
😁
6E0137EC-3A03-4686-A69D-129BABA7D68A.jpeg

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
Fucking idiots 🤦‍♂️ and do they not have fire extinguishers and buckets of sand at the side of the pumps in the USA 🤷‍♂️ all petrol stations seem to have them in the UK

Or even a Halon system??
all the stations here have a emergency shut off button located outside of station next to entrance.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Fucking idiots 🤦‍♂️ and do they not have fire extinguishers and buckets of sand at the side of the pumps in the USA 🤷‍♂️ all petrol stations seem to have them in the UK

Or even a Halon system??
Actually, They do Bro;But as U said,Their Fkn Idiot's! THE FKN IDIOT'S!!!
LOL,🤣...SP

FrogOne

Rookie
This right here is why ill never help a dying cop, fuck them, they value our lives less.

And before someone thinks im associating with criminals i mean civilians, anyone who isnt a cop
My bad, it was the motorcycle that is burning by the pump.
A policeman used a fire extinguisher on Mr. Bad Guy .

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
My bad, it was the motorcycle that is burning by the pump.
A policeman used a fire extinguisher on Mr. Bad Guy .
Eh my statement stands, ive seen so many of those fuckers just throw civilians aside like nothing cus a cop is hurt nearby, im not ignorant i know when there isnt one (and that some cops will risk themselves and other cops for the public) theyll do it, and i respect that, but the way many hold blue above the rest makes me hope they stub their pinky toe on the coffee table at 3am while getting up for a glass of water.

smifwesn

Fresh Meat
The resulting fire burned bad guy + police
tried and true, it really does work. ~stop drop and roll~

The resulting fire burned bad guy + police
LMAO, to bad more pigs don't end up like this!!!

he’s all tough tasing the dude until he meets the consequences of his own retard actions then he starts crying like a bitch🤣

Back