beatings Teen Beat 80yr Old Man 😢 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Mexico, A 16-year-old boy hits an elderly person after the latter tried to stop him when he was attacking a woman.

Video shows the moment in which three subjects have a heated argument when the minor launches blows against the men. The 80 years old T. received a blow and fell to the ground while his companion B, 34, received the most punches.

Mr. T. lost consciousness when his head hit the sidewalk. People who were passing through the place ran to help the older adult, while the minor tried to flee, however, a municipal police officer arrested him in a chase and placed him at the disposal of the authorities.

According to local media, Mr. T. suffered severe head trauma for which he was hospitalized for three days, but unfortunately he died due to the severity of his injuries.

The 16-year-old boy received a precautionary measure of preventive confinement in the Detention Center for Minors, for the crimes of intentional injuries that put a person's life at risk.

Theseus

King Of Athens
I love when I see shit like this in real life. He would be very fucked up. I would be in jail. And he would be in the ICU. Just barley an inch from this life. Who I gonna convict me for that? It is fun
Depending on where you live you might not go to jail 🤣 even in my liberal state you can still use force to stop something like this. Just has to be equal force. 🤘🏻

princeharming

you'll feel better tomorrow
Screenshot_20231220_191755_Chrome.jpg

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
Mexico, A 16-year-old boy hits an elderly person after the latter tried to stop him when he was attacking a woman.

Video shows the moment in which three subjects have a heated argument when the minor launches blows against the men. The 80 years old T. received a blow and fell to the ground while his companion B, 34, received the most punches.

Mr. T. lost consciousness when his head hit the sidewalk. People who were passing through the place ran to help the older adult, while the minor tried to flee, however, a municipal police officer arrested him in a chase and placed him at the disposal of the authorities.

According to local media, Mr. T. suffered severe head trauma for which he was hospitalized for three days, but unfortunately he died due to the severity of his injuries.

The 16-year-old boy received a precautionary measure of preventive confinement in the Detention Center for Minors, for the crimes of intentional injuries that put a person's life at risk.

View attachment 735272
Smells like Teen Spirit! :4thelulz:

Back