Teen's toilet phobia apparently kills her (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Execution_Style

ALPHA poster
This user was banned
2326676_235277.png

CareeningCorpse

Fuck Jesus hail Satan.
Wow. I've had patients who haven't had a bowel movement in an extended amount of time before and it ended in surgery, colostomy bags and/or rupture. It amazes me how some people don't seek medical attention and think it's nothing to worry about. I'm also amazes me that the parents didn't drag her backed-up ass to the doctors because her abdomen HAD to be swollen to the point of looking pregnant. That's when you NEED assistance because usually it means your intestines can't pass shit and it keeps building up.

tl;dr, just sit and shit unless you want to look like the octomom.

Ladycadaver

Fresh Meat
Some examples of Fecal Impaction, which she no doubt suffered. She probably also suffered from Fecal vomiting, which you can imagine is a bit... Shit.

1. Large bowel evisceration and dissection, showing impacted Fecal matter. Note the density if the specimen and dark color, indicative of subsequent iron deficiency.

impaction.jpg

2. Dissection of impacted fecal matter.
WestAfrJRadiol_2015_22_1_48_146155_u5.jpg

3. Patient presenting with grossly distended abdomen as a result of a blockage within the bowel.
kolorektalcerrahi.com1-2_1.jpg

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
The family will probably disembowel ole doc with a lawsuit. He was extremely negligent, along with Mom who should have administered a enema or stool softening aid in something she would ingest.
hernmom should of snuck the most gut-exploding laxative into her foods, she'd be alive sitting on the shitter today instead of this eternal dirt nap constipation dealt her :(

Back