The Dead and the Captured in War (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nimrod101z

Well Known Member
Russian Dead and Captured. :skull:
High Cost of Russian Advancement on the Frontlines :zombie::poison:

Dead Rus 1.jpg
Dead Rus 2.jpg
Ruskie Suicide.jpg
UA Soldiers with Dead Ruskie.jpg
3 dead Ruskie circle .png
4 Ruskie Prisoners.jpg
Capture Ruskies in Robtyne.jpg
Captured POW.jpg
Captured Ruskie.jpg
Chechen Hunter.jpg
Dead on a Hole.jpg
DRone Blown Up.jpg

Screenshot 2024-05-07 223739.png
Screenshot 2024-05-07 223821.png

In the Zaporizhzhia region, Ukrainian fighters captured the Rashist.
This Patriotic Russian wrote to Orchihi that he wanted a barbecue from the severed limbs of Ukrainian fighters.

Russian Prosoner Phone.jpg
Russian Prisoner Phone 2.jpg

Attachments

• Dead Cellphone.jpg
    Dead Cellphone.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 193

Guipago

Forum Veteran
I can't wait for the war to be over so I can go to Ukraine and search for loot among the corpses and bag me some widowed brides who's husbands never returned home. In all truth I would probably step on a land mine and die within the first five mintues, but hey, a man can dream.
Russia would be a better place to look for brides---less landmines, though once they get a citizenship they usually bring out every relative they have & fuck you off, happened to a Russian friend of mine.

DokraOwl

Hooter
Russia would be a better place to look for brides---less landmines, though once they get a citizenship they usually bring out every relative they have & fuck you off, happened to a Russian friend of mine.
I was thinking about buying a North Korean woman directly from a licenced human broker in North Korea. These NK women are among the most loyal women because they have been raised in a very strict patriarchal society in which they occupied basically a slave-like relationship with their rulers. You can buy a NK woman for probubly around $5,000 - $10,000 depending on her age and health. I may buy an amputee, many land mine victims get caught as they try crossing the mine field border only to get their legs blown off, these women are probably only $2,500 or so, and easier to keep since they can't run away.

Back