disaster The illusion of security your Police and Military provide is a joke (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Simply HAMAS just rolled in largely unopposed and Israel defenses I would think are significantly higher than the USA. The only difference is that Average joe citizen with a carry permit of gun owner could do something. Clearly Isreal fucked up by limiting firearm ownership to it;s population and it just fucked them in the ass.
All it took was a few hundred suicidal radicals with a "I don't give a shit I wanna kill Jews" mentality to pull this off.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Simply HAMAS just rolled in largely unopposed and Israel defenses I would think are significantly higher than the USA. The only difference is that Average joe citizen with a carry permit of gun owner could do something. Clearly Isreal fucked up by limiting firearm ownership to it;s population and it just fucked them in the ass.
All it took was a few hundred suicidal radicals with a "I don't give a shit I wanna kill Jews" mentality to pull this off.

Let me clarify...... HAMAS used multiple means to cross a very secure and monitored border. Paragliders, boats, bulldozers that breached fence lines and dirtbikes. They also obtained vehicles and the like. The video was more of a meme with the Video Game PUBG theme playing over it. I do not think HAMAS parachuted in.

DokraOwl

Hooter
We, the US, with our multi-trillions, can't even build a fence to keep out the common wetback let alone any malicious foreign agents from crossing our border. Our hubris is so great that we are more than likely already funding the welfare of enemy combatants within the ranks of illegal immigrants in our own nation simply to appear as a highly moral society when in reality it just makes us look week and retarded. This weekness is then tanken advantage of and Americans get displaced and then begin to die - before any open combat even begins. Resouce allotments, paid for by the tax payers, are diverted from providing to their own welfare to fund the welfare of the uninitiated, undocumented, and unforgiving. One day we will wake up in the street displaced from our own homes in a nation that is no longer ours and realise we lost a war we didn't even know was happening. That is why the streets of NYC and London are curently abuzz with cheers for the slaughter of civilians in the name of the downfall of the west. Because this war began in our own back yards long before any shots were fired.

Infidel Castro

Well Known Member
Doesn't Israel require citizens to be armed, and mandatory civil service? Lot of good it did them.
If I hear one more motherfuckin Jewboy saying this is our 9/11 Im dropping an application off at the local Hamas recruiting office.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
We, the US, with our multi-trillions, can't even build a fence to keep out the common wetback let alone any malicious foreign agents from crossing our border. Our hubris is so great that we are more than likely already funding the welfare of enemy combatants within the ranks of illegal immigrants in our own nation simply to appear as a highly moral society when in reality it just makes us look week and retarded. This weekness is then tanken advantage of and Americans get displaced and then begin to die - before any open combat even begins. Resouce allotments, paid for by the tax payers, are diverted from providing to their own welfare to fund the welfare of the uninitiated, undocumented, and unforgiving. One day we will wake up in the street displaced from our own homes in a nation that is no longer ours and realise we lost a war we didn't even know was happening. That is why the streets of NYC and London are curently abuzz with cheers for the slaughter of civilians in the name of the downfall of the west. Because this war began in our own back yards long before any shots were fired.
It is because politicians with agendas run the country and want to use illegals to destabilize this country and they think they will get votes from them.

While the rest of use working-class people now have our job replaced by juan and juanita for half the pay and in most cases lesser quality also crime and all the bullshit illegals bring with them.
New York will spend more money "hosting" illegals that it would have cost to build the border wall or institute a strong anti-illegal immigrant policy. Democrats are behind this but also weak Republicans.

Right to BEAR arms not bare arms lol

Ya I caught that I think the guy was trolling a bit because these were not HAMAS terrorists. However they did use paragliders to get in .

sirnovice

Rookie
Exactly, there’s talk of certain charity organizations receiving donations from the government for every illegal they bus to sanctuary cities. These same groups have offices in the countries that are pushing them here. You’ll hear cops and border patrol claim it’s 15k per head but it’s probably 8k to 10k.

Gamma🍄Goblin

Im the guy who cleans up your mess after you die!
images.jpeg

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

This is like some shit out of the classic 80's film Red Dawn

Fact21

Machine
Exactly why the USA will never give up its firearms/2nd amendment……if that happened in the USA, we would have been like “FINALLY”, let’s fucking go!!! I have enough firearms and ammo to probably arm my whole block…..from a Barrett .50, .338 LaPua, AR-10/AR-15 to handguns…..in multiple multiples

JimmyM730

READY FOR WAR

I don't rely on my military and police to protect me. I rely on snubnose Springfield M1A and her cousins, and then I rely on my 5 brothers and their side pieces. We're ready and I hope every other American gets their shit together so they're ready too.

Back