disaster The illusion of security your Police and Military provide is a joke (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Robert Banks

Forum Veteran

Uh oh! This one was having such a good time he forgot about that thing he was supposed to do

Fact21

Machine
I don't rely on my military and police to protect me. I rely on snubnose Springfield M1A and her cousins, and then I rely on my 5 brothers and their side pieces. We're ready and I hope every other American gets their shit together so they're ready too.
Maybe it should happen, we know the majority of dick sucking liberals who can’t define what a women is, won’t be armed.

JimmyM730

READY FOR WAR
Maybe it should happen, we know the majority of dick sucking liberals who can’t define what a women is, won’t be armed.
It's definitely going to happen, the ex leader of hamas just called for a jihad against jews but more importantly Americans around the world for this Friday. Our borders been an open invitation for years now and it's not a majority of Mexicans it's military aged men from all over. I hope people wake up. Arm yourselves.

Fact21

Machine
It's definitely going to happen, the ex leader of hamas just called for a jihad against jews but more importantly Americans around the world for this Friday. Our borders been an open invitation for years now and it's not a majority of Mexicans it's military aged men from all over. I hope people wake up. Arm yourselves.
Locked and Loaded….if I seen one of these radical shitbags shooting up my block, I would rain fucking unleash hell on that fucker. If it happens, it will be in a liberal ran state with strict gun laws….NY, California, Illinois, Colorado and such. Me state has “constitutional “carry and we have minimal gun laws, everyone carries that I know and I always see people carrying in public…..so the chance at some fuck going all out, pretty sure he will be taken down pretty fast

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Just to clarify this was a training video of the Egyptian military .... given the building in the video. Nevertheless HAMAS did use para gliders to airdrop into the concert and kill upwards of 250 people.

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
Simultaneous, coordinated attacks by Hamas? Nope, this shit has Israel false flag written all over it.

Never put it past this fucking subhuman Jew scum to even go as far as to kill their own people as a means to engage in war and bloodshed.

You don't have to be "for" Palestine to recognize that Israel are the true terrorists and occupiers, carrying out blatant campaigns of genocide.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Simultaneous, coordinated attacks by Hamas? Nope, this shit has Israel false flag written all over it.

Never put it past this fucking subhuman Jew scum to even go as far as to kill their own people as a means to engage in war and bloodshed.

You don't have to be "for" Palestine to recognize that Israel are the true terrorists and occupiers, carrying out blatant campaigns of genocide.

No Dude.

Islamos are fucking trash since the dawn of time. Slavers, brutalizing people, mass murder, kid fuckers ect....
Ask yourself this. If the all Islamos were disarmed in the ME except for the people that reside in the borders of Israel would the Israelis slaughter all the Islamos?
If the opposite happened I could guarantee that the Islamos would slaughter everyone.

That is the difference, Israelis are civilized and peaceful Islamos are fucking savages.

LoLyFe

NewbieX
Simply HAMAS just rolled in largely unopposed and Israel defenses I would think are significantly higher than the USA. The only difference is that Average joe citizen with a carry permit of gun owner could do something. Clearly Isreal fucked up by limiting firearm ownership to it;s population and it just fucked them in the ass.
All it took was a few hundred suicidal radicals with a "I don't give a shit I wanna kill Jews" mentality to pull this off.

2nd ammendment rules!!!!!

Back