The media just went full retard (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I do agree that what he did is wrong but those fucks not only killed innocent people but they handed of a 6mnth daughter before they committed the crimes fuck 'em.

How many kids lost a parent that day cause of them ?

you think I don't realise what they've done? they've just shown the drivers licence and address of the mother of one of the killers, maybe someone can go clip her now. lol fucking retards

wino

DILLIGAF
you think I don't realise what they've done? they've just shown the drivers licence and address of the mother of one of the killers, maybe someone can go clip her now. lol fucking retards

I never suggested you did not know what they had done.

you do mean the 3rd one dont you ?

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
I would have thought the cops over there would have already been there !?

as you probably did too
they were there, but they didnt secure the scene. got a hard for all the ammo they found and bailed.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I find it hard to believe none of this shit was boxed up by the FBI instead they leave it all out and/or give the landlord the right to conduct tours of shit he doesn't own.

edit; someone gave the landlord $1000 cash to let them open the place up

wino

DILLIGAF
I find it hard to believe none of this shit was boxed up by the FBI instead they leave it all out and/or give the landlord the right to conduct tours of shit he doesn't own.

edit; someone gave the landlord $1000 cash to let them open the place up

I agree.

And silly me thought the FBI would have not only left the fucking place locked up tight but EVERY single person connected to these people would have their pictures on a whiteboard and be under some sort of surveillance, awaiting questioning.

but hey I'm just a silly ole bugger.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
i read he had an argument with a jew that believes in jeebus. was questioning that islam is a religion of peace.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
i read he had an argument with a jew that believes in jeebus. was questioning that islam is a religion of peace.

The bitch who went down with him was imported from saudi, the last thing the USA will ever do unfortunately is admit saudi arabia is the true home of terrorism and what you have here is two muslim heroes who were planning some infidel killing, doesnt matter if they argued with a jew or not, they were stockpiling for a reason.

Back