The media just went full retard (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wino

DILLIGAF
The FBI left a list of the shit they took, didn't include fingerprints or any other useful shit that could interfere with the story of this guy getting pissed off in an argument, going home to his pipe bombs and new jihadi bride and grabbing a gun on the spur of the moment

xRaGnX2.gif

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
The bitch who went down with him was imported from saudi, the last thing the USA will ever do unfortunately is admit saudi arabia is the true home of terrorism and what you have here is two muslim heroes who were planning some infidel killing, doesnt matter if they argued with a jew or not, they were stockpiling for a reason.
i read she was from pakistan:shrug: and of course fagbook posts were involved. ill wait for more details/lies and try to work it out. our media is a mouthpiece for our gubment.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
in this video you can see how concerned the pigs are about the safety of the public.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
sounds like a war zone in a residntial neighborhood
edited:bong:

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Wow, wtf? I've never seen journalists with access to part of a crime scene like this so soon after a crime had been committed. Insane and retarded on the part of the authorities to let this happen.

Maybe in Thailand or Brazil or Mexico...but the States?

:unreal:

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
this isn't protocol at all. that house would be locked down and intense forensic work being attended 24/7 til they eye fucked every fiber.

disconcerting

I heard she was saudi

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
in this video you can see how concerned the pigs are about the safety of the public.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
sounds like a war zone in a residntial neighborhood
edited:bong:
I dinna know you were Asiatic

McM

ARSELING
This kind of paparazzi/journalists are the crap. I always liked to see when they went too far and got their face/camera smashed in.
We have a Prince here, who did this regularly and had been in court for that, lol.

But this here is unbelievable.

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
Somebody, some government has to grow balls and stop Isis from recruiting on social media and other correspondence. Poison their fucking drinking water just kill these fuckers asap before anymore lives are lost. Glad they following up on who got guns for them and other alliances.

Sev

Well Oiled Member
Somebody, some government has to grow balls and stop Isis from recruiting on social media and other correspondence. Poison their fucking drinking water just kill these fuckers asap before anymore lives are lost. Glad they following up on who got guns for them and other alliances.
image.jpg

Reactions: McM

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I find it hard to believe none of this shit was boxed up by the FBI instead they leave it all out and/or give the landlord the right to conduct tours of shit he doesn't own.

edit; someone gave the landlord $1000 cash to let them open the place up

lmao

Back