bizarre The Sharpest Blade In Moca (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
A man identified as the Griffin gave his cousin a resident on the islet of the city of Moca a machete blow.

The terrible event was captured by a security camera, where the Griffin is seen coming out with the machete and practically cutting off the arm of his cousin who was standing on an engine.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
A man identified as the Griffin gave his cousin a resident on the islet of the city of Moca a machete blow.

The terrible event was captured by a security camera, where the Griffin is seen coming out with the machete and practically cutting off the arm of his cousin who was standing on an engine.

View attachment 601633
What did U say Bitch? SLICESA!!!
Wave the other Fkn Arm,And I'll take Dat Bitch too!!! Lmao,🤣🤣🤣...SP

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran

View attachment 601633
The machete guy could make a killing sharpening cartel blades.

Jon N.

Forum Veteran

View attachment 601633
last time I heard words about the Griffin, was in the movie Munster go Home.

Pyrocircus1

This user was banned

View attachment 601633
That is crazy, dude had no time to react until he was fucked lol

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😟😟😟😟😟😟

bullshit-see-now-thats-some-bullshit.gif

IkeaPsyco

Well Known Member
The dude strike me a bit like someone with hypochondria....

I wish my knives were as sharp as this one 😍😍

Reject

This user was banned

View attachment 601633
Lol awesome

Back