23-Year Old Man stabbed through the heart with a machete In Great Yarmouth Uk (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
No gore but victim stabbed once into the heart with a machete

Detectives investigating the murder of a man in Great Yarmouth can confirm a series of arrests have been made in Norfolk and West Yorkshire.

Two men, aged 21 and 43, were arrested in Leeds last night (Friday 10 February) by colleagues from West Yorkshire Police.

The 21-year-old was arrested on suspicion of murder while the 43 -year-old was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder. Both men were held in custody at Leeds and Wakefield overnight before being brought back to Norfolk and will be questioned at Wymondham Police Investigation Centre.

Meanwhile, today, a 21-year-old man from Loddon was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender and has been taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.

It comes after a 23-year-old man was attacked in St Peters Road on Wednesday (8 February) around 12.40 pm. The man was found collapsed on nearby Wellington Road and died at the scene due to his injuries.

A Home Office post-mortem examination established the cause of death to be a single stab wound to the chest. All cordons have now been lifted.

The victim’s family continues to be supported by specially trained officers and reassurance patrols will continue over the weekend.
View attachment 658197
Ok, machete is a chopy chopy blade. hunting knife is a staby staby weapon look like a stab not a chop.

soyburglar

Forum Veteran
Liberals are a disease on our planet. Hope the clot shot complications and cancers kill all of them soon. 300% increase in rare and aggressive cancers amongst the C19 vaxxed. Haha fucking LOL. That Portland ANTIFA shop owner who got killed during the robbery was also absolutely awesome to hear about.
So, you want me and my family to die because we don’t worship Donald Trump. Yeah, that kind of thinking tracks. But I’m the “vermin”, right?

These fucking brits, liberal fucking place full of negroids and other monstrosities.
Right. Because we’ve got it all figured out here in the US.

Stinky Pete

The Tri Stigma
crazy, that's all it took? he barely lunged at him. it was mildly slow. must have been a sharp ass blade. he basically just walked in to him. hardly a lunge. well, yes some what a lunge, but it's not like he charged him . just took 1-or-2 quick steps, and it almost looked like he only raised the blade up as they walked in to each other.

Jon N.

Forum Veteran

Detectives investigating the murder of a man in Great Yarmouth can confirm a series of arrests have been made in Norfolk and West Yorkshire.

Two men, aged 21 and 43, were arrested in Leeds last night (Friday 10 February) by colleagues from West Yorkshire Police.

The 21-year-old was arrested on suspicion of murder while the 43 -year-old was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder. Both men were held in custody at Leeds and Wakefield overnight before being brought back to Norfolk and will be questioned at Wymondham Police Investigation Centre.

Meanwhile, today, a 21-year-old man from Loddon was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender and has been taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.

It comes after a 23-year-old man was attacked in St Peters Road on Wednesday (8 February) around 12.40 pm. The man was found collapsed on nearby Wellington Road and died at the scene due to his injuries.

A Home Office post-mortem examination established the cause of death to be a single stab wound to the chest. All cordons have now been lifted.

The victim’s family continues to be supported by specially trained officers and reassurance patrols will continue over the weekend.
View attachment 658197
that's just fucked up, the dude did nothing to him. hope they catch the asshole.

N1kelly

Well Known Member
The UK is over here like bro we don’t have a violence problem, we don’t have guns 🤷🏻‍♂️😬
We do though n I dont think iv seen people say that...we don't have guns but kids walk around with this kind of shit..silently stab you and run off.. knife crime is rife over here, cant have a fight without someone bringing a knife. Pathetic little bastards

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
We do though n I dont think iv seen people say that...we don't have guns but kids walk around with this kind of shit..silently stab you and run off.. knife crime is rife over here, cant have a fight without someone bringing a knife. Pathetic little bastards
oh there’s a few stumbling about the forum

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

View attachment 658197
"Supported by specially trained officers and reassurance patrols"..... wtf???
HOW ABOUT YOU TRY TO STOP CRIME BEFORE IT HAPPENS..
Another country run by joos I see...

The UK is over here like bro we don’t have a violence problem, we don’t have guns 🤷🏻‍♂️😬
EXACTLY.....Fkn pompous bastards....

So, you want me and my family to die because we don’t worship Donald Trump. Yeah, that kind of thinking tracks. But I’m the “vermin”, right?

Right. Because we’ve got it all figured out here in the US.
Yep.... you're vermin.... I can tell just by your reactions.... treasonous vermin...

See they could massively cut down their knife crimes if they had guns.
Cutting people is just so gay.
No.... these subjects are too far gone.... they don't need guns.... they need some of these Mexican niggers to
He wasn't stabbed through the heart. I Iive in the next street. He was stabbed in the chest. And died because of a punctured lung.

Why not pop over here to England 🇬🇧 and speak the same words. And see if you are walking at the end of the day.

They

He wasn't stabbed through the heart. I Iive in the next street. He was stabbed in the chest. And died because of a punctured lung.

Why not pop over here to England 🇬🇧 and speak the same words. And see if you are walking at the end of the day.

They were all Portuguese
Nobody here in the USA is worried about some "subject"... You're OBVIOUSLY less than human and scared to death of your overlords lol.... you're all reject subjects...

Last edited:

klassik_sauvage

This user was banned
crazy, that's all it took? he barely lunged at him. it was mildly slow. must have been a sharp ass blade. he basically just walked in to him. hardly a lunge. well, yes some what a lunge, but it's not like he charged him . just took 1-or-2 quick steps, and it almost looked like he only raised the blade up as they walked in to each other.
that video has like 15fps you cant really see the momentum. For example if it were a punch theres no real way of knowing if it had knockout power or not.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
The UK is over here like bro we don’t have a violenc
These fucking brits, liberal fucking place full of negroids and other monstrosit

These fucking brits, liberal fucking place full of negroids and other monstrosities.
Exactly. Considering the people involved were NOT British or English either.
And THANKYOU we do tend to be bountiful, generous, and munificent in this country. *Liberal* 😂😋😋

Ich bin auf der Suche nach schwierigen Dingen, als ich hier finden kann ... kontaktiere mich privat
What differcult things??? I 🤔🤔🤣

dark skies

Well Known Member
I wanted to see him kill over. Yeah I am a sick basterd.
A real sock basterd who can't spill for shert

Exactly. Considering the people involved were NOT British or English either.
And THANKYOU we do tend to be bountiful, generous, and munificent in this country. *Liberal* 😂😋😋

What differcult things??? I 🤔🤔🤣
So many Americans jealous of our lifestyle of no mass shootings, school shootings, drive by...tell me again why they all want guns?

GhostDragon

Rookie

View attachment 658197
The need fcking revolving cameras. Wtf !? Guy just walked out of camera view🤬

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran

So many Americans jealous of our lifestyle of no mass shootings, school shootings, drive by...tell me again why they all want guns?
1. Beacause they have NO IDEA HOW to FIGHT. They eat too much fatty food too b able to move quickly, including usinf a TAZER If they are a copper especially.

2. They also take the piss outta the English's Teeth EVEN THOUGH we all get FREE DENTAL... SO that's OBVIOUSLY A jealous thing too and a CRAP RUMOUR..

3. We hardly take in ANY ummmmm, what they called.... Oh... refugees...
England has the LOWEST rate...
Hehehehe

4. No school shootings here
.God Bless those that do tho..thats just MESSED UP and its horrid...

5. English Woman are B.E.A.UTIFUL

6. OUR FARMERS CAN TALK ENGLISH AND GROW CROPS PROPERLY.

7.. Men are HOT here too. Well.....🤣🤔🤣🤣🤣

8. We do NOT swear every othr word.

Our kids are POLITE

10. FREE SCHOOL MEALS

11. Gosh im.tired but they COULD Google ALL the great things about England..

And NO.we.DIDNT NEED HELP.TO.WIN.THE WAR FFS
🤣🤣🤣🤔🤨😘😘😘

🤩😍🤩😍🤩

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
And thats why its probably best to NOT start a fight with a man whos coming towards you with a big sharp knife, rest in pieces to the absolute bellend 🤣🤣🤣

Back