The usual Suspects loot a McDonalds (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Dirty dirty nigz.... but not surprising at all.... this is what they do and everyone knows it.... they just wanna sweep it under the rug and pretend it doesn't happen....
These feral pavement apes are violently robbing the joint with no repercussions..... WOW.... GOOD JOB WHITE AMERICA.... WHAT YOU'VE ALLOWED THE USA TO BECOME WITH YOUR LIBERAL CUCK BEHAVIOR.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
There's definitely something stunted in the development of their brain. It's not all from being raised wrong (though that's a factor, they are raised to have zero respect) but just listening to them as things like this happen is even beyond how a mental retard sounds. It's just brain dead ramblings. What the Earth needs is another AIDS type thing but even more deadly that only affects niggers and has no cure.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Dirty dirty nigz.... but not surprising at all.... this is what they do and everyone knows it.... they just wanna sweep it under the rug and pretend it doesn't happen....
These feral pavement apes are violently robbing the joint with no repercussions..... WOW.... GOOD JOB WHITE AMERICA.... WHAT YOU'VE ALLOWED THE USA TO BECOME WITH YOUR LIBERAL CUCK BEHAVIOR.

White you shit post alot you do have a point. Part of America coddles these people and that needs to end, tax payers have spent Trillions on poverty programs, none have worked. Democrats continue to scam these people and the justice system lets them go time and time again.

There was a shooting locally and the kids were 15/16 and they are blaming the guns not the kids, it is insane to me me that they would not call it how it is Black gang violence and poor upbringing with no regard of the law.

McTwatFace

My-Farts-Smell-Like-Roses💋
They'll be crying when it closes and they have to walk a little further to the next McDonald's but then risk wondering into some rival gangs territory!!
Hopefully they'll kill each other off for us!

Back