The vaccinated (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
I do not know anyone who got sick from the vax.
Only recently the living media has "suddenly" discovered people getting sick.
I'll play along though.
Let's compare those who DIED who REFUSED the vax , vs. those who got sick from the vax.

It's about 30,000 to 1 !!!!!!!

Checkmate .

Better than you and your family

View attachment 597441View attachment 597440
Well not really actually. No one can put an exact number on covid deaths because alot of the alleged deaths they had underlining health issues and other things going on at the same time. So it's hard to say exactly how many people died strictly from covid. There's no real way to tell. Plus the media lies, governments lie, who really knows. But listen if you believe in the vaccine go ahead and get a few more. Get 10 vaccines if you think they are effective. Me and my family didn't get any vaccines plus countless others we know, no one died. The few people that I know that actually have died were vaccinated.
Well not really actually. No one can put an exact number on covid deaths because alot of the alleged deaths they had underlining health issues and other things going on at the same time. So it's hard to say exactly how many people died strictly from covid. There's no real way to tell. Plus the media lies, governments lie, who really knows. But listen if you believe in the vaccine go ahead and get a few more. Get 10 vaccines if you think they are effective. Me and my family didn't get any vaccines plus countless others we know, no one died. The few people that I know that actually have died were vaccinated.
And people are dying everywhere from vaccines. Look at sports players dropping dead on soccer fields and shit after being vaccinated. There's hundreds or thousands or millions even of documented incidents where healthy young people got the jab and died days later. And like I said phyzer has been caught lying and using people as guinea pigs for these experimental drugs. They got the biggest law suit in history look it up.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I think I’ll add to this now, mostly because my bastard son (he was born out of wedlock 😂) caught covid at school and gave it to my wife and as they started getting better, I tested positive today and feel mildly shit. If I stop posting on here you’ll know I’m dead but rest assured I’ll record some creepy death bed video for you.

I was on the UKs ‘shielding list’ based on the first 3 sets of guidelines for asthma treatment. So I have been vaccinated (Moderna) and booster’d (Pfizer). The Astra Zeneca one was fucking horrible and is no longer being used.

Do vaccinations prevent covid-19? Not at all. Most patients I speak to with covid have had the vaccination and been infected more than once. I have somehow managed to avoid it until now.

Do vaccinations save lives? Definitely. I appreciate the majority of people will just get a mild infection with or without the vaccine. That is what I see in the hundreds of covid positive patients I speak to regularly. However, for those at risk of severe complications the vaccine does significantly reduce the risk of death and hospitalisation (which is the real aim for the NHS in the UK). There will be many at risk patients that do well without vaccine, but for those that die horribly it is shit, and awful for their families.

But knowing you’re one of the high risk people is not always obvious. The first wave killed off most of the frail people that were high risk. I was the GP for a local nursing home at the time. Thanks to our hospital discharging two covid positive patients without preparing the care home all of the staff and most of my patients got it. Out of the 12 patients that caught covid in the first wave, 6 died directly as a result or from secondary pneumonia. The others responded to the hefty course of antibiotics I prescribed to cover secondary bacterial chest infections. Now following vaccinations the care homes aren’t seeing anywhere near as many deaths.

I say all this purely based on my direct experience. I think the media tactics to promote the vaccine were abhorrent and have increased fear and anxiety massively. This has actually lead to a higher strain on the health system. I also believe it is up to the individual to decide if they want to vaccine rather than to be bullied into it. I also hate the fact the covid death figures were based on “deaths recorded within 28 days of a positive test”. What fucking use is that, other than to scare the public? Guy crashes car on day 27 = covid death 😂.

From my research, I was happy the vaccines were safe enough for me and my family. We have not had any problems so far.

I’ll never know how my current covid infection would pan out if I was unvaccinated. But given my high level asthma treatment, retarded immune system and experience with very large numbers of patients, I’m glad I at least have a bit more immune protection.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
How are you gonna tell someone else they are full of shit that they got sick from the vaccine? I personally know 2 or 3 people I seen all messed up and bedridden for several days after the vaccine. Phyzer has got caught lying several times in the past and on court records and documents. Phyzer has had the biggest lawsuit In history and lost. It's all about control and money. The vaccine is hogwash.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I did state that people cannot get sick from the vax. As with any flu type vaccine some people will get sick as that particular strain has been introduced to a person.

My issue is that " suddenly" there are "so many" getting sick.
I know the vax was quickly formulated. And that big pharma was given a pass .
I purposely waited, did not go outside for a year , read up , watched, then took the vax. I still quarantine. Leaving only for a doctor appointment and haircut. That's it. Friends grocery shop for me .

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I did state that people cannot get sick from the vax. As with any flu type vaccine some people will get sick as that particular strain has been introduced to a person.

My issue is that " suddenly" there are "so many" getting sick.
I know the vax was quickly formulated. And that big pharma was given a pass .
I purposely waited, did not go outside for a year , read up , watched, then took the vax. I still quarantine. Leaving only for a doctor appointment and haircut. That's it. Friends grocery shop for me .
I mean people have to do what feels right to them. I'm just very cautious about putting drugs into my body especially if there isn't an immediate need for it. You ever see the lawyer commercials? Most of those are drugs that were fda approved. It could take years or even decades to fully understand the risks and side effects And long term longevity.

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran

And people are dying everywhere from vaccines. Look at sports players dropping dead on soccer fields and shit after being vaccinated. There's hundreds or thousands or millions even of documented incidents where healthy young people got the jab and died days later. And like I said phyzer has been caught lying and using people as guinea pigs for these experimental drugs. They got the biggest law suit in history look it up.
And another thing to add to the covid deaths calculations, are factors like if someone comes into the e.r with say for example gun shot wounds or a sever car accident, if they had been covid positive and died in the e.r alot of those situations were calculated into the total covid deaths. And there's viral videos all over the web with nurses and hospital staff speaking out publicly about how the hospitals are full of double and triple vaccinated people covid positive. Just some food for thought.

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
biebervaccine.png

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
Pureblood and proud. At first I kinda believed covid was serious, but when the riots for that dead black bastard started and the media said it was ok to protest I knew it was all political. a childhood friend of mine died from the vax and it was sad, but now knowing most shitbloods will be dead in 5 years warms my heart. Perfect way to cull the population even though I would have preferred if they focused in killing mostly indians, blacks and chinese but libtards, trannies and whores are fine too.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
How are you gonna tell someone else they are full of shit that they got sick from the vaccine? I personally know 2 or 3 people I seen all messed up and bedridden for several days after the vaccine. Phyzer has got caught lying several times in the past and on court records and documents. Phyzer has had the biggest lawsuit In history and lost. It's all about control and money. The vaccine is hogwash.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

You personally know ? " 2 or 3 " ? Or was it 4 or 5 ?
Of course not .
You are responding to mass conspiracy theory.
What useful purpose is there in lieing about the vaccine ?
Yes, some will get sick. Some may die . But the general flu shot also does this .
Again, people have so listened to mass hysteria about Government and the boogeyman they lost there common sense of direction.
I do not trust this government any further than I can throw it .
But what purpose is served if some 100 to 1 billion die from a vax ? Or become chit eating zombies ?

That's right. Nothing.

Again , I do NOT TRUST the American government .
Nor the United Nations. And its agendas . ( which are American ).
Pureblood and proud. At first I kinda believed covid was serious, but when the riots for that dead black bastard started and the media said it was ok to protest I knew it was all political. a childhood friend of mine died from the vax and it was sad, but now knowing most shitbloods will be dead in 5 years warms my heart. Perfect way to cull the population even though I would have preferred if they focused in killing mostly indians, blacks and chinese but libtards, trannies and whores are fine too.
😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

So in 21/2 (5 years , you said. It's been TWO 1/2) , your predicting that almost 90% of the world's human population is going to DEAD .
December 14, 2020 is the day the first person was vaxed.
By your prediction of a 5 YEAR massive death occurence, would make DECEMBER of 2025 as the " DOOMS DAY period begins.
That's about ONE HALF YEAR away.

Tic tok...Tic tock...
Tic tock..........................

Last edited:

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

You personally know ? " 2 or 3 " ? Or was it 4 or 5 ?
Of course not .
You are responding to mass conspiracy theory.
What useful purpose is there in lieing about the vaccine ?
Yes, some will get sick. Some may die . But the general flu shot also does this .
Again, people have so listened to mass hysteria about Government and the boogeyman they lost there common sense of direction.
I do not trust this government any further than I can throw it .
But what purpose is served if some 100 to 1 billion die from a vax ? Or become chit eating zombies ?

That's right. Nothing.

Again , I do NOT TRUST the American government .
Nor the United Nations. And its agendas . ( which are American ).

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

So in 21/2 (5 years , you said. It's been TWO 1/2) , your predicting that almost 90% of the world's human population is going to DEAD .
December 14, 2020 is the day the first person was vaxed.
By your prediction of a 5 YEAR massive death occurence, would make DECEMBER of 2025 as the " DOOMS DAY period begins.
That's about ONE HALF YEAR away.

Tic tok...Tic tock...
Tic tock..........................
It's deep dude. It's too much to all message here but after almost 2 years of research and listening and watching and learning there's definitely weird stuff going on and several people have lied to congress during these investigations with Pfizer Anthony fauci got caught lying, Pfizer lied, they refused to hand over documents and were forced to by several court orders, the actual effectiveness of the vaccine was fraudulated, the orgins of the actual virus itself is very suspicious at best, they have been very deceptive and secretive about the vaccines with they're studies and results, add all of that up and there's definitely something going on here.
It's deep dude. It's too much to all message here but after almost 2 years of research and listening and watching and learning there's definitely weird stuff going on and several people have lied to congress during these investigations with Pfizer Anthony fauci got caught lying, Pfizer lied, they refused to hand over documents and were forced to by several court orders, the actual effectiveness of the vaccine was fraudulated, the orgins of the actual virus itself is very suspicious at best, they have been very deceptive and secretive about the vaccines with they're studies and results, add all of that up and there's definitely something going on here.
And then add the mandates for the vaccination in all of that while this is a very new drug and an experimental one with no long term results or data, the virus is new as well and keeps mutating, there's no real world data and studies that can really accurately tell if the vaccines are any good. So somethings definitely not right here.

And then add the mandates for the vaccination in all of that while this is a very new drug and an experimental one with no long term results or data, the virus is new as well and keeps mutating, there's no real world data and studies that can really accurately tell if the vaccines are any good. So somethings definitely not right here.
I don't let people experiment on me with new chemicals and such when they don't even fully understand the covid virus or the origins which are almost as suspect as the vaccines. How the virus escaped a top secret level 5 super top security and safety laboratory.

Last edited:

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Unvaxed scum like this guy need to be rounded up and fucking shot... then sent to FEMA re-education camps, then sent to fucking Afghanistan. 😉

Back