The vaccinated (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
It's helping to thin out the libtards. The first thing that scared me away from it was seeing all the$$$$ they were putting into pushing it. Trillions just in advertising!!
The person in Australia who has just been chosen to do an "independent" review into the COVID rollout in Australia is Jane Halton. She is in CEPI(coalition of epidemics preparedness innovations), an organisation set up by Gates in Davos just before this shit show, and was at event 201.

Australia is more corrupt than America when it comes to the regulators of the pharmaceutical industry.
To anyone who's interested, here's a good link to show the conflicts of interest for our health constabulary...

Last edited:

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
It's helping to thin out the libtards. The first thing that scared me away from it was seeing all the$$$$ they were putting into pushing it. Trillions just in advertising!!

Nothing warms my heart more or put a bigger smile on my face than opening up various news sites every morning and seeing more gun control supporters dying suddenly in their sleep, or stroking out at work with massive blood clots and their families running around panicking because they don't know or just cannot accept what killed a seemingly healthy young adult.

I hope that they suffer immensely and every day for them is one of fear and uncertainty. You live in America, but hate our country and try to disarm us, this is what I wish upon you and your loved ones and I am extremely happy that it is starting to happen now. Last week some Democrat shitstain pol named Sean Casten lost his 17 year old crotchfruit Gwen. Died in her sleep. Was a leader of the gun ban group "March For Our Lives". HAHAHAHA rest in piss and shit bitch, and hope a meth addled tard joyriding on a stolen bulldozer fucks your grave up one day and flings your poor rotten corpse back out of the ground for us to laugh at again.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
8B6D31D5-43FF-4920-874A-F65741FC7F46.jpeg

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
Nothing warms my heart more or put a bigger smile on my face than opening up various news sites every morning and seeing more gun control supporters dying suddenly in their sleep, or stroking out at work with massive blood clots and their families running around panicking because they don't know or just cannot accept what killed a seemingly healthy young adult.

I hope that they suffer immensely and every day for them is one of fear and uncertainty. You live in America, but hate our country and try to disarm us, this is what I wish upon you and your loved ones and I am extremely happy that it is starting to happen now. Last week some Democrat shitstain pol named Sean Casten lost his 17 year old crotchfruit Gwen. Died in her sleep. Was a leader of the gun ban group "March For Our Lives". HAHAHAHA rest in piss and shit bitch, and hope a meth addled tard joyriding on a stolen bulldozer fucks your grave up one day and flings your poor rotten corpse back out of the ground for us to laugh at again.
I'm with you on hating America.. and that sucks man. I hate what it has become. I'm ashamed to call myself an American. Cuz I don't align myself with faggots and niggers and crazy people.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Here's a better comparison...
Before COVID gene therapy...
MV5BMjE1NjMxMDUyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODMzNDM1NTE@._V1_UY132_CR21,0,89,132_AL_.jpg

After...
_125359590_microsoftteams-image-6.jpg

😂😂😂
Dude, I got COVID and it didn't do shit...
Seen too many posts like these and mystery still somehow.
View attachment 597295
If you jab your kid with this poison, you are a fucking idiot...
There is studies now showing that it causes infertility as well as all the other adverse reactions and deaths...
SADS... it's a mystery that this is happening...😂😂😂

Varmint Hunter

Here's a better comparison...
Before COVID gene therapy...
View attachment 597297
After...
View attachment 597298
😂😂😂
Dude, I got COVID and it didn't do shit...

If you jab your kid with this poison, you are a fucking idiot...
There is studies now showing that it causes infertility as well as all the other adverse reactions and deaths...
SADS... it's a mystery that this is happening...😂😂😂

I had it too. Had to get tested for work and popped positive. Symptoms lasted around 3 days. I'v had hangovers and colds far worse than that. Purebloods get it, recover, and keep on moving. Mudbloods are now getting it several times in a row now and each time is worse and more severe than the previous one, because their immune systems have been damaged by the poison.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
A shout out to the vaxtards on GG...
You know who you are😂😂😂
View attachment 597286

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
It took a bigger set of balls to get vaxed , then to not.
The unvaxed are running on side splitting hysteria of rumors and Alex Jones gibberish. Not giving a chit that they are probably infecting others.
It's the unvaxed who are the retards from hell.
I had it too. Had to get tested for work and popped positive. Symptoms lasted around 3 days. I'v had hangovers and colds far worse than that. Purebloods get it, recover, and keep on moving. Mudbloods are now getting it several times in a row now and each time is worse and more severe than the previous one, because their immune systems have been damaged by the poison.
Your so full of b.s. .
I have a severely compromised immune system. I have not gotten sick. It has been 1.5 years now . Twice vaxed.

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
How are you gonna tell someone else they are full of shit that they got sick from the vaccine? I personally know 2 or 3 people I seen all messed up and bedridden for several days after the vaccine. Phyzer has got caught lying several times in the past and on court records and documents. Phyzer has had the biggest lawsuit In history and lost. It's all about control and money. The vaccine is hogwash.
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
The unvaxed are running on side splitting hysteria of rumors and Alex Jones gibberish. Not giving a chit that they are probably infecting others.

Your so full of b.s. .
I have a severely compromised immune system. I have not gotten sick. It has been 1.5 years now .
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Your so full of b.s. .
I have a severely compromised immune system. I have not gotten sick. It has been 1.5 years now . Twice vaxed.
Your damn right it takes a bigger set of balls. That shit is some poison that has killed hundreds of thousands of people or more. You wouldn't catch me dead with that shit in me.

Varmint Hunter

So the vaccine makes your ribs disappear? Looks like medical propaganda to me...

Doublesided pneumonia in an advanced COVID case. Pneumonia causes the lungs to become blurry and foggy on scans. COVID sometimes causes some peoples' immune systems to attack itself due to the aggressiveness of the immune response. In effect, these peoples' immune systems destroy their own organs. Influenza deaths are caused by the same mechanism, as well as secondary bacterial infections acquired in the hospital setting. Not fun, but then again, every day we are alive, we are betting against various odds in a world filled with risks. And then we all die at some point. I choose to NOT let my life be dictated by fear.

Back