The woman who mistook her husband for a bear. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

badforto

Fresh Meat
American Mark Harshbarger, on a hunting trip to Newfoundland Canada, was shot by his wife Mary Beth Harshbarger who claimed she thought she was shooting at a black bear. He and a guide had entered the bush to hoping to flush out a bear. He emerged alone at dusk, ahead of his guide, wearing dark clothing without a orange hunting vest or hat. Mary Beth said that she had only seen a 'dark form' and fired.
After an 18 month investigation she was charged with Criminal Negligence causing Death and extradited to Canada to face trial. Two re-inactments by the RCMP showed that in the dim light (8pm mid-Sept, well after sunset) at 60 yards, all that could be seen through her scope was a black mass. Although several witnesses had said it was too late at night to be firing a rifle, the judge concluded the Crown had failed to prove she acted without concern for the safety of others and dismissed all charges.
The Canadian courts have considered the matter closed, appeals only granted in the case of error of law. Mark Harshbarger's family has insisted the shooting was deliberate and planned. Mary Beth collected over half a million in insurance and almost immediately entered into a relationship with Barry Harshbarger, Mark's brother, who moved into the couples home with Mary Beth's and Mark's two children. Barry soon sought to leave the situation as he feared for his life, claiming she was unstable and violent, allegedly pointing a rifle at him.

View attachment 585862View attachment 585863
She kinda look like more bear to me

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
American Mark Harshbarger, on a hunting trip to Newfoundland Canada, was shot by his wife Mary Beth Harshbarger who claimed she thought she was shooting at a black bear. He and a guide had entered the bush to hoping to flush out a bear. He emerged alone at dusk, ahead of his guide, wearing dark clothing without a orange hunting vest or hat. Mary Beth said that she had only seen a 'dark form' and fired.
After an 18 month investigation she was charged with Criminal Negligence causing Death and extradited to Canada to face trial. Two re-inactments by the RCMP showed that in the dim light (8pm mid-Sept, well after sunset) at 60 yards, all that could be seen through her scope was a black mass. Although several witnesses had said it was too late at night to be firing a rifle, the judge concluded the Crown had failed to prove she acted without concern for the safety of others and dismissed all charges.
The Canadian courts have considered the matter closed, appeals only granted in the case of error of law. Mark Harshbarger's family has insisted the shooting was deliberate and planned. Mary Beth collected over half a million in insurance and almost immediately entered into a relationship with Barry Harshbarger, Mark's brother, who moved into the couples home with Mary Beth's and Mark's two children. Barry soon sought to leave the situation as he feared for his life, claiming she was unstable and violent, allegedly pointing a rifle at him.

FUCKIN BEAST .....................................:lolnasty:

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned

Hope someone shoots you ya dumb fugly dyke cunt:nono::lol:

From the looks of it,she doesn't show any remorse,like wtf pure evil.
I see that as her ploy now,she wanted him gone and outta the way,to get with his brother.Huh,makes sense.

I'm sorry but woman shouldn't have guns,especially at dusk lol.

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost
Cunt has an evil look to her .
dude she looks exactly like my neighbour across the street. shes a nasty bitch who i wish wasnt born or was dead. and a nosey one to boot!
she was barking at me one day. and i flat out told her, "sue,if you were minding your own business,you wouldnt be minding mine. now fuck off".
she doesnt even look in my direction now.

wolfyxx99

Lurker

Shes so tough her sex toy is a horse

dynam

SchizoMachiavel

Damn at least he got the easy ticket out of that snatch

JeetzLipZ

Lurker

Prolly on purpose

wiggins

Forum Veteran
dude she looks exactly like my neighbour across the street. shes a nasty bitch who i wish wasnt born or was dead. and a nosey one to boot!
she was barking at me one day. and i flat out told her, "sue,if you were minding your own business,you wouldnt be minding mine. now fuck off".
she doesnt even look in my direction now.
Cunt has an evil look to her .
she's a big powerful looking lass. I'd fuck her but then I would leave as whilst she is undoubtably fun in bed she has obvious serious crazy scores...

More pics here. I reckon she's hot. Good hunter too.

mrln

silent ghost
she's a big powerful looking lass. I'd fuck her but then I would leave as whilst she is undoubtably fun in bed she has obvious serious crazy scores...

More pics here. I reckon she's hot. Good hunter too.

no way dude. she looks like a fucking guy. or an ugly dykey biker chick. and you were heading in the right direction when you mentioned the word crazy.

Nathan Explosion

RELEASE THE KITTIES
"If you and I went hunting and I shot you claiming to have thought you were a bear, do you think I could beat a charge of Criminal Negligence Causing Death? Yeah?! ... Wanna go hunting?"

What a hulk of a woman. Barry deserves everything he has coming to him.

Back