accident There goes her car (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
I thought the door would bang on that barrier post and crush her leg... She had luck nothing happened to her, there was a few opportunities here for karma to catch her.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Confession time. I did this, not that long ago, in a Turkey Hill parking lot (its a gas station/convenience store). I had my mind on 100 other stressful work things. I did notice before I actually closed my door so I was able to, very ungracefully, hop back in and stop the car as it was rolling backwards (the lot has a slight incline). But it was pretty panic inducing and I did break a nail in the process. A guy who must have seen the whole thing asked me if I was having a bad day when I went into the store.

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
Confession time. I did this, not that long ago, in a Turkey Hill parking lot (its a gas station/convenience store). I had my mind on 100 other stressful work things. I did notice before I actually closed my door so I was able to, very ungracefully, hop back in and stop the car as it was rolling backwards (the lot has a slight incline). But it was pretty panic inducing and I did break a nail in the process. A guy who must have seen the whole thing zasked me if I was having a bad day when I went into the store.
Broke a nail ???

Back