fights Thief gets beaten up by his victims on a bus (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Fuck yeah for these types of vids. Arm yourselves and prepare yourselves to be decisive when a crisis hits.

Remember, when seconds matter, the police are 50 minutes away, right outside, because they "don't wanna get shot by the active shooter". Only YOU can protect yourself and innocents around you. The government only wants you dead, because statistics help them achieve more control by passing more bullshit laws.

mrln

silent ghost
this should be common practice everywhere. i dont care if the guy has a weapon of some sort. you gootta break a few eggs to make an omelette,right? so if someone gets hurt during the process,its worth it if the criminal gets his well deserved street justice!

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Who locked them in the bus (one guy looked like he was trying to break the window to get out)? Was it his accomplices out on the street or something?

The guy with the jean vest picks up the gun at one point and stashes it. I guess he found himself a new toy.

JG Ballard

I want to watch
So good. Wish that the video continued for a few more minutes. They should have stripped him and thrown his ass out the door into traffic.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
If you're going to steal then steal from the government or corporations 🤷‍♂️ because let's face it they steal enough money from the average person, I mean the government are the biggest thieves going

Back