Thoughts on recent Nashville shooting?? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
It's a tranny named Aiden who went to that Christian school as a male.

9e5a9c3e9a623a99a81faa5a72d85efe26048971e6fdac4617a6e0b40673df06.jpg

How will MSNBC cope with this?

I’m in disbelief my prayers go out to the families that lost their children and or a loved one… aside that I’m more in shock because it’s not every day that you hear a female was a shooter in these situations let alone a teen with weapons as the ones she had… any thoughts ?!
honestly its depressing, my condolences to the kids who died and their families. may they rest in peace.
whats worse is there is rumors spreading around(?) that the shooter is transgender and it may give the tennessee officials more fuel for transphobic bills and laws, against the trans people who werent even involved with the shooting or hell, ANYTHING bad for the matter. kinda scary since im a trans supporter.

honestly its depressing, my condolences to the kids who died and their families. may they rest in peace.
whats worse is there is rumors spreading around(?) that the shooter is transgender and it may give the tennessee officials more fuel for transphobic bills and laws, against the trans people who werent even involved with the shooting or hell, ANYTHING bad for the matter. kinda scary since im a trans supporter.
forgot to clarify it's the OTHER trans people not involved. my bad. still, i have no sympathy for the shooter. regardless of their identity they shouldnt shoot kids.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
that the shooter is transgender and it may give the tennessee officials more fuel for transphobic bills and laws, against the trans people who werent even involved with the shooting or hell, ANYTHING bad for the matter. kinda scary since im a trans supporter.
They should have shot up some other faggots or some niggers, Christians kids? Now dickless is fucked it's either a terrorist act or a hate crime.

God'sMan

Well Known Member
The site would be taken down by the feds.

If you think America is a third world country you must be living in a really shitty part of it due to your own mental and/or physical inability to better your social/economic standing. That or you're not an American at all. No offense.
Feds probably involved for muh gun control agenda

DokraOwl

Hooter
I'm sure Rachel Maddow will cover this fairly and factually......just like he always does. :rollseyes2:

The shooter's resume. At 28 this is just a little weak.

View attachment 670456

Re Hale's mommy...
View attachment 670458
I found this funny at first, the resume I mean, but after reading all of it, it just makes me sad. The drawing of the dog on the children's book cover this person made is just awful. And yet this person believed art to be their foremost talent in life, a delusion of grandeur at the very least. No buisness would ever hire such shit, even a shitty AI-art generator could do better.

This person actually listed grocery shopping as a job after their art career fizzled. And sitting cats, that's not a job. So all this person did was sit in a room with cats, draw shitty pictures, and go shopping for groceries, that was their entire work experience. It's not even funny because you have to be mentally unwell to make a resume like this.

They realised eventually that they were a loser and for some reason decided it was the fault of some school they attended over a decade ago. Disgusting. Sad, and disgusting. The poor children who died because of this sick pathetic individual.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I found this funny at first, the resume I mean, but after reading all of it, it just makes me sad. The drawing of the dog on the children's book cover this person made is awful.

This person actually listed grocery shopping as a job after their art career fizzled. And sitting cats, that's not a job. So all this person did was sit in a room with cats, draw shitty pictures, and go shopping for groceries, that was their entire work experience. It's not even funny because you have to be mentally unwell to make a resume like this.

They realised eventually that they were a loser and for some reason decided it was the fault of some school they attended over a decade ago. Disgusting. Sad, and disgusting. The poor children who died because of this sick pathetic individual.
Its terribly sad. And it fits that scumbag jon/jessica yaniv to a tee!

jon has spent his entire worthless life being coddled by his lunatic mother, been shown tolerance by schools, employers, the courts because of a laundry list of feigned disabilities, delusions of grandeur (his resume looks similar with a host of meaningless "jobs") and a history of violent ideation. Its only a matter of time before jon snaps and commits some sort of act of mass aggression/violence.

I'm not sure about the linkage between being trans and a predisposition to violence. I'm sure there are all sorts of trans people who are perfectly nice (our own DMW for example....but who knows, she might have a freezer full of severed heads) but it does make a story like this a bit more tantalizing/sensational if the person is trans.

hedgerow

simpelton
i don't believe there's any solution to these sad situations...i just hope something like this tragedy never affects me

instead of being told to man up and get a grip early in life, these freaks went through life being coddled until even they realized they were nothing more than human pieces of shit and snapped

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
i don't believe there's any solution to these sad situations...i just hope something like this tragedy never affects me

instead of being told to man up and get a grip early in life, these freaks went through life being coddled until even they realized they were nothing more than human pieces of shit and snapped
Ya, I don't think there is a solution to this as long as there's no desire for the Republicans & Democrats to work with each other.

We have generations of delusional assholes who've been given a trophy even if they came in last, never had to have any responsibilities or limits, all their bad behavior isn't just indulged its rewarded.

DokraOwl

Hooter

I guarantee you, this person was told they were a master artist by all their peers and teachers. And anyone who said otherwise was punished for "being mean". Our modern society is only making these poor mentally disturbed losers even worse. Instead or helping them with constructive criticism we just pretend all is perfect, but all is not perfect. “Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later that debt is paid.” -Valery Legasov

Back