Thoughts on recent Nashville shooting?? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

KingCold

Rookie
It's guns . I know in the USA it's part of the culture but it really is the problem . You can go to a supermarket and buy a shotgun with ammo . You can walk into a building and kill lots of people with that . Pistols are easy to carry , mags hold 15-17 rounds on average . 3 spare mags and the ability to hide the firearm . as for long guns , well listen guns are designed to do one thing ; kill things mainly people .
Yes you can kill people with a knife but you have to very close and they can fight back / crowd get you .
I also feel strongly it's the culture in the USA .It's very much like that of the UK in that it is a violent culture . If the UK had guns the place would be blood bath on a weekend .

20,138​

The estimated number of firearm deaths, excluding suicides, in 2022

and we are sitting on
approximately 77.49 million adult gun owners in the US.
I think we are doing just fine, if it was the guns that death toll would be way higher

Pestilent1

Well Known Member

20,138​

The estimated number of firearm deaths, excluding suicides, in 2022

and we are sitting on
approximately 77.49 million adult gun owners in the US.
I think we are doing just fine, if it was the guns that death toll would be way higher
Chill out, you know people like them hate facts.

Shicklgrüber

Whites Only
Thoughts on the Nashville shooting huh? How about we have another 1939 to 1945 and completely wipe out the entire LGBTQ community! Fucking kill all of them! The transgenders and undesirables. We should follow our German Brothers example and isolate them like the virus they are, isolate them and exterminate them by fire so there is not any chance that one of they're microbes could infect another person.

Back