Thoughts on recent Nashville shooting?? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dead101

∆ Horror Enthusiast∆
As I understand it, its all a farce.
Assuming that nearly every mass shooting/ every mass "event" is totally staged for only god knows what purpose...

ZackTheSerialKiller

Soulbond & Husband
It honestly made me smile. Had a good laugh with my wife about it. Although generic with school shooting being such a common practice. It did feed into our fantasies for a bit.

KeVinVictus

Fuck you.. you fucking Fuck ...
Its terribly sad. And it fits that scumbag jon/jessica yaniv to a tee!

jon has spent his entire worthless life being coddled by his lunatic mother, been shown tolerance by schools, employers, the courts because of a laundry list of feigned disabilities, delusions of grandeur (his resume looks similar with a host of meaningless "jobs") and a history of violent ideation. Its only a matter of time before jon snaps and commits some sort of act of mass aggression/violence.

I'm not sure about the linkage between being trans and a predisposition to violence. I'm sure there are all sorts of trans people who are perfectly nice (our own DMW for example....but who knows, she might have a freezer full of severed heads) but it does make a story like this a bit more tantalizing/sensational if the person is trans.
with Hitler there was forced sterilization

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON TO BLAME FOR ALL THESE SHOOTING INCIDENTS IN THE US OF A. AND THAT MAN IS NO OTHER THAN ARNOLD SCHWARZ-NIGGER AND HIS VIOLENT FILM THE 'TERMINATOR ' Hasta lavista baby.

mrln

silent ghost
That genie is out of the bottle. The 2nd Amendment and gun culture is so deeply rooted in US culture and its part of the American identity, there will never be any meaningful reform since like any polarizing issue the lunatics on both sides carry too much political power.

I'm VERY much pro-gun and pro 2A but when talking with other gun owners in the States its almost impossible to have a reasonable conversation. I don't believe in high capacity (IMO that would be anything >20 rounds for a long gun, >12 rounds for a handgun) and don't see any reason why a civilian should be allowed to own an automatic weapon. When I talk to other US gun enthusiasts their response to that is if they give in on any restriction its just a slippery slope till the Democrats take away all their guns.

I know it would make most American gun owner's heads explode but I think the Swiss model is reasonable. Guns and gun safety is engrained into Swiss from a very early age. Pellet guns, family range days with kids are very popular and it then leads into very safe & responsible gun ownership as an adult. They have limits on the number of guns that can be owned, a very rigid training & licensing model and consequently very little gun violence.
imo,its the generation. never really heard about this shit in the 80's and prior. shit... there used to be a time when there were rifle teams (or whatever it was called) and there was NEVER a problem. the thought of bring a gun to school was pretty much non existent. the only ones were those on the team.
and paragraph 2,pretty much nails it. you give an inch,the govt wants the whole mile! gun safety now a day,starts at home. i taught my kids with bb/pellet guns. had them treat those as if they could actually kill you. taught them to respect the weapon.
there should be strict enforcement on the laws we have. but washington is afraid to rock the NRA's boat. its all about the super pac and votes. they dont really give a shit. to them,its population control and arrests to fill prisons to make money. again,imo..

Rosie

Oh dear.
Super Moderator
Hey you little fucking retard yea no shit there’s not shootings world wide at other schools. But there is lots of other ways schools are attacked across the globe.

The German one a dude had a homemade flamethrower and barbecued mother fuckers. I’d rather be shot.

I’m woke enough.
Well, doesn't that make it alllllllll so much better...

Zeodus

Molecular thing
I think the police in Nashville should send a 'how-to' video on how to handle a school shooter to the police in Texas.

Spoiler: It doesn't involve sitting on your cowardly dead ass for 77 minutes while the shooting is still going on.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
My thoughts?

When is The U.S going to wake up and smell the coffee?

School Shootings by Country 2023
Merica!

I’m in disbelief my prayers go out to the families that lost their children and or a loved one… aside that I’m more in shock because it’s not every day that you hear a female was a shooter in these situations let alone a teen with weapons as the ones she had… any thoughts ?!
Blam Blam thought & prayers..thoughts & prayers..Blam Blam

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
We probably have similar laws but I wouldnt have the right to own any weapons here if I was convicted of domestic abuse or have a health record with any mention of a history of psychiatric care or medications. It's just how it is. The psych report yeah you might be able to push back with recovery, or being a long time ago, but once you slap your partner around you're done there is no getting off the books.
Here's the Canadian Possession & Acquisition License form section related to personal background:
1680047170537.png

In theory answering yes shouldn't preclude your application from being rejected, its supposed to trigger (no pun intended) further queries by the reviewing officer. I answered yes to 16 d and when I had the telephone interview I honestly explained my background & current state and my application & renewals were always approved without issue.

It was a bit different for my CCW application in Idaho.
1680048501464.png

I read section 66-317 of the Idaho code and aside from giving me a headache I guess I should have answered yes to the highlighted question because I am on an anti-depressant but decided to fib and say no. All my medical records are in Canada so fuck 'em. I honestly don't know whether or not anti-depressants would preclude an approval. So many people are prescribed these meds I can't see that as being used to reject someone, especially in a gun friendly state like Idaho.

Fact21

Machine
And this is why America Will always be a third world country.
Are you fucking retarded? USA a 3rd world country. I traveled all over this world and know what a 3rd world country is……and the USA is by far the best there is….look at Canada, look what the fuck is happening to them….go to China, Russia, anywhere in EU where you do jail time for misgendering a transtard on the internet…..that’s why all these other countries obeyed their overloads during COVID because all their guns were taken away and they have no rights now….over here in America were like, Nah….go fuck yourselves….we’re doing what we want. And what did we find out when all you clowns were locked down when the elite overlords were doing as they pleased, getting together, no masks…..it was a total fucking con-job. I love the USA, I do what I want and my 200+ firearms and countless rounds aren’t going anywhere. I have been overseas, I know what war is, I know what dictatorship governments do to their citizens, I have seen what having no rights is like…..and Democrats are as close to a ruthless government then ever.

Merica!

Blam Blam thought & prayers..thoughts & prayers..Blam Blam
I don’t care how many shootings there are, nobody is taking them. Look at Canada now….you guys are fucked now. Look at China, the EU…all fucked. Now you deal with countless knife killing, countless bow & Arrow killing, countless killings with hammers and such…..if that fucking cunt didn’t have guns, she would have killed by another means…….anyone against the 2nd amendment can go suck a dick.

Attachments

• 825767AA-BB0E-4064-9AFA-5A55002CC49F.jpeg
    825767AA-BB0E-4064-9AFA-5A55002CC49F.jpeg
    240.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Back