accident Tiny Tim heart attack video (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
20230423_132357.jpg

Says non fatal but if I'm correct he died of a heart attack on stage and this is it

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I remember a clip on Ogrish that somebody put together with a bunch of AK47 wielding Africans shooting shit up while Having A Wonderful Time played over it

Zargon the great

Well Known Member
Growing up in 1960s (I am 65 now) I remember Tiny Tim when he as on the "Laugh=In" comedy. I was hooked! He appeared on a local Cincinnati variety show called "The Paul Dixon Show" I was at school and didn't see it. It is on Youtube so I watched it there decades later. Tiny Tim was a true gentleman. Polite, charming and most of all, he was REAL. He was who he was. A showman and scholar of early 20th century music.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Growing up in 1960s (I am 65 now) I remember Tiny Tim when he as on the "Laugh=In" comedy. I was hooked! He appeared on a local Cincinnati variety show called "The Paul Dixon Show" I was at school and didn't see it. It is on Youtube so I watched it there decades later. Tiny Tim was a true gentleman. Polite, charming and most of all, he was REAL. He was who he was. A showman and scholar of early 20th century music.
Youtube is amazing for all that stuff, to be able to watch shows that existed from the past. For all of Youtube's bullshit censorship and Tyrannical banning of people, it really is an amazing library of shows and topics. :tu:

Back