Titanic sight seeing vessel disappears (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Fuck these assholes, I hope they're dead and I hope it hurt in the process. There are some places that civilians don't belong....I so want to see space tourists blow up on their way to the cosmos.

it could be staged... maybe people wanna dissapear because of their deeds or because of whats coming or because they wanna win a law suit for money;; or maybe they are chilling in a whale"s belly.... just dont believe this crap because gues what ladies and gentlements and animals;; liers will believe the lies ... something you losties dont realise
You really are just a mouth breathing simpleton.

If I had to guess it was a catastrophic failure meaning the sub imploded, this is why they cannot find anything on the surface They were beyond crush depth or 5823.6 psi it takes about 40 ish to kill a person. Short of a electrical failure they are screwed simply no one is saying a rescue sub is on the way. They can fly C-130s over the area all day which does nothing.
They probably forgot to pack the flexseal, that shit fixes every sort of leak.

giphy.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 20

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

I issue a challenge to the pathetic fuckers out there who have no life. You know who you are. Sitting in your mom's basement. Scarfing down Totino's pizza rolls and chugging Yoo Hoo. Yea you with the imaginary girlfriend, here's something to occupy your time. Can anyone tell me how many times dude said the words "submersible" and more specifically the word "uh". Good luck you virgin dorks 😆 🤣 😂

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
I find this very strange, just gone?
Yeah, right...
What connections does the famous millionaire explorer chap have and who did he piss off? Everyone else, collateral damage.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Sitting in your mom's basement.
I was just in your mom's basement....and by in her basement I mean deep dicking her sloppy shit trap.

We'll get a movie about the drama down there within the next two years, approx.
With any luck that ass monkey James Cameron will direct and he'll be another drowning victim.

I find this very strange, just gone?
The Atlantic ocean is quite large.

Reactions: McM

deviant2

The Atlantic ocean is quite large.
This is a vessel that's tweaked beyond tweaked. Satellite capabilities, sonar, gps, cameras feeding back in time, you name it, that sub has it.
No way it simply vanished on a dive that's been done several times prior.
No. Way.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
This is a vessel that's tweaked beyond tweaked. Satellite capabilities, sonar, gps, cameras feeding back in time, you name it, that sub has it.
No. Way.
I think you're giving far too much substance to both technology and some asshole who's flicking the switches.

Satellite & GPS no bueno under water. Real time communications on the water is incredibly difficult, under water that much more so. Planes crash, ships sink, things go boom all the time.

McM

ARSELING
No. Way.
I read (but only in a forum user's comment) that a third-party company performed a check on this vessel some time ago and they found some structural weaknesses and recommended only a diving depth of ~9000 ft max.
I'll look further into that.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
So you're going with what theory?

They're still alive but a) bobbing around on the surface or b) resting on the bottom? They're part of an alternate universe ala Lost? Aliens? Something nefarious like a kidnapping? They'll be found alive or will it be a happy ending?

My 2 cents, a catastrophic failure (an o-ring will be to blame) while descending. Wreckage & bodies will be found in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

deviant2

I read (but only in a forum user's comment) that a third-party company performed a check on this vessel some time ago and they found some structural weaknesses and recommended only a diving depth of ~9000 ft max.
I'll look further into that.
That's curious innit?
Famous millionaire explorer disregards third party warning?
Hmmm...

Reactions: McM

deviant2

So you're going with what theory?

They're still alive but a) bobbing around on the surface or b) resting on the bottom? They're part of an alternate universe ala Lost? Aliens? Something nefarious like a kidnapping? They'll be found alive or will it be a happy ending?
Hey, the titanic sunk with a couple very wealthy folks on board who were gonna vote against the federal reserves grand opening.
So...
The Jews did it.

McM

ARSELING
As a boy, I liked to read about these first deep-diving experiments in Krupp steel spheres, fascinating. The later ones went down in the Challenger Depth of 35000 ft; the vessel 'Trieste' was in fact still a sphere (for the crew) but with big ballast tanks on top. The window to look outside was tiny.
I loved our Time-Life library at home.

Bathy.jpg

1342px-Bathyscaphe_Trieste.jpg

Last edited:

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
They only have 70 - 90 hours of oxygen left, even if the subs location is found there's nowhere near enough time to recuse them... It takes 4 hours just to reach the ocean floor. They're fucked. Absolutely fucked.

Best case scenario is radio contact is made so we can hear their last whimpers of life.

Back