Titanic sight seeing vessel disappears (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Paytonus

Rookie
They get bolted in to that thing from the outside, what a feeling to be fucked under water and you cannot even get out if you tried, you got to wait for someone to let you out, imaging being washed a shore on a remote island but cannot get out haha!!

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I'm not into that "one button" concept. I get that they're trying to keep it simple but I want five dozen buttons for emergency before smashing glass to get to the next ten or so emergency buttons ..... One button? fuck that!!
I was once trapped in an elevator cos some retard banged the door with a wheelchair and it disabled the whole mechanism, half hour in that box and I was ready to smash my way through the roof I suppose to at least try to escape ... but in an air tight bubble fifty miles under the sea? oh get fucken fucked!

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Made me laugh that a Brit billionaire was on it lolz. Well he wanted an adventure and he got one he won't come back from.
What is it on Modenglers sig that Peter Pan said. "Death would be an awfully big adventure."

DokraOwl

Hooter
Hope there is a camera in there recording as they slowly descend into Lord of the Flies survival mode and start killing eachother for the precious Oxygen, then they start eating the flesh of the dead.

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
I experienced the samething they did for free. It was on YouTube. A lot of videos showing the titanic and I could open my front door while I watched.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Shahzada Dawood (some ultra rich Paki) and Suleman (some ultra rich Paki's son) were two of the missing dead. Also included is Hamish Harding, some rich prick who's been to the south pole and to space (ha! I got my dead "astronaut").

Shahzada liked the fat white chicks
c8fc91dc118abf3e80b665f4cba34247.jpg

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran

Shahzada Dawood (some ultra rich Paki) and Suleman (some ultra rich Paki's son) were two of the missing dead. Also included is Hamish Harding, some rich prick who's been to the south pole and to space (ha! I got my dead "astronaut").

Shahzada liked the fat white chicks
c8fc91dc118abf3e80b665f4cba34247.jpg
You can got to space but the Ocean is where it'll take you

Last edited:
Back