to fat for the morgue (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

VIIIXIII

Hush
There is no way that keeping a near 600 pound corpse in an air conditioned car is going to really help much to stave off decomp.

girl101

Forum Veteran
i remeber back in my funeral directing days we had a 800 pounde corpse. he never made in the fridge because he was to wide for the doors he stayed in the embalming room for 2 weeks waiting of an imdepandent autopsy, embalming, viewing and funeral.

Domino69

In the Prep Room
i remeber back in my funeral directing days we had a 800 pounde corpse. he never made in the fridge because he was to wide for the doors he stayed in the embalming room for 2 weeks waiting of an imdepandent autopsy, embalming, viewing and funeral.

How were you guys able to do that? We're not allowed, by law, to keep an un-embalmed body for longer than 24 hours in the home itself due to health reasons. 2 weeks without refrigeration AND they wanted an autopsy? Smh on that one. Where do you work that this wouldn't be a H&S issue?

girl101

Forum Veteran
How were you guys able to do that? We're not allowed, by law, to keep an un-embalmed body for longer than 24 hours in the home itself due to health reasons. 2 weeks without refrigeration AND they wanted an autopsy? Smh on that one. Where do you work that this wouldn't be a H&S issue?
this was in california

girl101

Forum Veteran
his mom was 1000 pounds, i had her 2 years prior with the same story as the son.

girl101

Forum Veteran
Do you guys have in house cooling systems set up or?
we had a reugular air conditioned embalming room with a state of the art air filltration sytem though. and regular fridge for the dead bodies.

the whole family were a bunch of 1000 pds fat asses.

before i left i got the sister as well. the same sister who had a one sided screaming match with me at her mother funeral for something she did wrong for which the funeral home and i had nothing to do with.

girl101

Forum Veteran
the sister was a piece of work as well, it was not my fault that the singer that you hired to sing amazing grace and some other hyms was a train wreck.

the singer showed up drunk and stoned. she proceded to screech and scream amazing grace like roseaane barr singing the national anthem at padres game. she then threw up all over herself, the casket (luckily the closed part of the casket) and the aisle in front of the whole packed church.

we later find the singer passed out in the bushes in front of the church as we were taking the casket out to the hearse.

that was one train wreck of a funeral and the funeral from hell.

SimmonS

SS Teutonic knights templar
"My issue is if that was your father, mother, partner ... you wouldn't want them refused entry into the mortuary."

I don't ever plan to have a girlfriend who weighs 200kg.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
the sister was a piece of work as well, it was not my fault that the singer that you hired to sing amazing grace and some other hyms was a train wreck.

the singer showed up drunk and stoned. she proceded to screech and scream amazing grace like roseaane barr singing the national anthem at padres game. she then threw up all over herself, the casket (luckily the closed part of the casket) and the aisle in front of the whole packed church.

we later find the singer passed out in the bushes in front of the church as we were taking the casket out to the hearse.

that was one train wreck of a funeral and the funeral from hell.
AWESOME.:lulz:

Back