TORTURE (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

BjarneJB

Im a Gay Slave, use me as you like till the end.
I always loved the idea of roasting someone alive. I'd cut slivers of skin from their body, leaving them hanging on by a bit of flesh. Binding their limbs to a large spit over an open fire, watching the skin curl and burn just like a spider-cut hotdog. The smell wafting off their sizzling body would be just delectable. Their screams as they cook from the outside in would be music to my ears, echoing into the night. After they have been cooked enough, I'd take a nice juicy bite out of their leg as a taste test. Then again, I could always just set the person on fire instead and watch them scream in agony as they burn alive. But although it's more fun, it wont last as long. I guess it depends on my cravings at the time.
Nice. You can try on me one day, if you like. Thats the way i like to die. Yes i know im sick, byt again, its tru.

BjarneJB

Im a Gay Slave, use me as you like till the end.
Hi there.
I am a Gay Slave of 41, from Norway.
I love all your dreams / fantasies.
Here is my Dream (Hope it happens one day)
I want contact with a real Sadist / killer who wants to abuse and torture me extremely.
Here are some of my wishes. Get my cock and balls removed, in a bizarre and extremely painful way. (I have movies where I get my cock and balls tattooed, with needles, and cut in the foreskin)
Then I will have ruined my anus, and bowel in a painful way. (May have a hand up my ass) but now it needs to be smashed. Maybe a football got up my ass. (Not air in the ball yet) Then it inflates until it explodes inside me. (You might sew my ass so I do not die right away)
Then I will have polished my arms, and legs, also in a painful way. What you do then you decide, but everything must end, I die in MAX PAIN.
This is not just a Dream, but a wish. And I hope it can happen. I can come to you. (And must say you can also use me for sex object before you wil take my life. Love to suck a good cock.) Write here or send an email to [email protected] if you can help me with my wish. (Hope it can be filmed (Without your face) and lied out on this page)
(
image1 (1).PNG
image3.JPG
image4.JPG
Text me, if you like to see the film, where a Sadist is cutting my forskin, o\its over 1hr long. but here is some pic, from CBT)

Attachments

• image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    369.8 KB · Views: 53
  • image6.JPG
    image6.JPG
    337.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3210.JPG
    IMG_3210.JPG
    744.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3223.JPG
    IMG_3223.JPG
    757.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3230.JPG
    IMG_3230.JPG
    792.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4248.JPG
    IMG_4248.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 61

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
Hi there.
I am a Gay Slave of 41, from Norway.
I love all your dreams / fantasies.
Here is my Dream (Hope it happens one day)
I want contact with a real Sadist / killer who wants to abuse and torture me extremely.
Here are some of my wishes. Get my cock and balls removed, in a bizarre and extremely painful way. (I have movies where I get my cock and balls tattooed, with needles, and cut in the foreskin)
Then I will have ruined my anus, and bowel in a painful way. (May have a hand up my ass) but now it needs to be smashed. Maybe a football got up my ass. (Not air in the ball yet) Then it inflates until it explodes inside me. (You might sew my ass so I do not die right away)
Then I will have polished my arms, and legs, also in a painful way. What you do then you decide, but everything must end, I die in MAX PAIN.
This is not just a Dream, but a wish. And I hope it can happen. I can come to you. (And must say you can also use me for sex object before you wil take my life. Love to suck a good cock.) Write here or send an email to [email protected] if you can help me with my wish. (Hope it can be filmed (Without your face) and lied out on this page)
(View attachment 540900View attachment 540902View attachment 540903Text me, if you like to see the film, where a Sadist is cutting my forskin, o\its over 1hr long. but here is some pic, from CBT)
What the fucking fuck?

dark81

NewbieX
I've often thought of something similar to the "death by 1000 cuts".

I'd take a sharp knife but preferably a scapple, make many small cuts and smother the victim in lemon juice or vinegar. Imagine the pain of having your erect helmet jabbed and half a lemon being smashed into it or hundreds of pin pricks over your hand before its plunged into a bowl of vinegar.

Also I'd love to do 2 at a time like "this exact thing will happen to you in a minute if you don't talk" and once I start, I don't care what this fucker says, I ain't stopping until I want to.

Ouroboros

This user was banned
The best form of torture is demonic possession. People who are possessed by demons may live a long life, but their lives are filled with horror, disease, pain, failure... They never know they have been controlled by dark forces and blame themselves. Ultimately, many go insane, may end up murdering lots of people and dying in slow psychological agony. Demonic possessions and mental illness are very closely linked. There is nothing worse than emotional and psychological torture.

OneSickOne

Kinky as a twisted chain
Just give me some duct tape, a drill with a 1/8th drill bit, a sander and sandpaper, and some alcohol. They will answer any question I ask, or suffer tremendously before they die if I have no questions.

I like the idea of making someone dig their own grave while I watch holding a gun with the promise is they try to run they will be shot in the legs to keep them from running and then slowly tortured to death since they made me do the work of digging the grave myself. However, in the end they won't be getting off without significant suffering. Once the grave is dug they will be buried alive inside a very small box. Breathing tubes will run up to the surface to keep them from suffocating. It won't take long for the cramped confines to become extremely uncomfortable and hot. They will be peeing and possibly shitting themselves. They might vomit and have to stay in there with all of that all while their body cramps and aches. The human body isn't meant to stay in one position without moving for a long period of time and the way they are painfully folded up won't give them the room to move around and stretch their muscles. I'll leave them there to suffer for 2-3 days and return since they won't make it much longer without water. I'll pour gasoline down into the box and light them on fire from above. That will probably kill them, but if not they will suffer even further until they eventually die from their burns or from dehydration.
pretty sure if the grave is dug deep enough the weight of the dirt will make the box collapse in on itself and the person will suffocate/be crushed to death at the same time... scary way to die

Bladerunner

Fresh Meat
Explain in detail what you would do, if you could torture someone, be creative, torture is an art with endless possibility
I’d suspend them on hooks alongside their family members in a circle, facing each other, they would all be hanging over buckets for their piss and shit, and they would all be fitted with a feeding tube, everyday after work I would enter the room tell them about my day and each day I would proceed to remove a part of each persons body, before liquefying it and feeding it to them with their own piss and shit, id remove the parts in the following order....
Ears
Lips
Tongue
Fingers-individually
Hands-minus fingers
Toes-individually
foot- minus toes
Lower leg
upper leg
Lower arm
upper arm
After this just piss and shit until they die.

BITCHIMLUGUBRIOUS

Isolation
This user was banned
The best type is the ones that linger on the longest make them take the lives of those they find precious’s and watch them break down from the inside the only thing they’ll crave is death but won’t give it to them make them end it their self while I sit back and enjoy not a single finger on them. Ecstasy

wizrd

Necromancy and Murder
If i could i would use an old medieval method, it consists of having said victim stand and completely wrapped and weighed down with heavy chains up to there neck. You then force feed them milk and honey untill they get the galloping trotts. Do this constantly and they will eventually shit and piss themselves so much they will basically rot whilst still alive.
Then, you throw them into the woods and let bugs and small animals feed from their sweet, rotting bodies

Xena1966

This user was banned
Ok...if you really hated someone to the point you couldn't shake their injustices off your wings... they did something unforgivable..idk, raped your daughter...killed all your family members...you, know...you can't even sleep because of it... douse a rag in chloroform and put it over his nose. Take him to an abandoned barn far away from civilization. This is boring, but, cut his fingers and toes off one at a time. Sear the little nubs with fire to staunch the bleeding. He will pass out from the pain for awhile. That's OK. When you get weary from all his pleas and promises of what he'll do for you,, cut his tongue out and sauté it with some onion and bell pepper. That's his next meal when he's really hungry. Cut his arms off at the elbows and his legs at the knees. Staunch bleeding w/fire. Let him sleep awhile. Cut his arms off at the shoulder and the legs at the thighs. Peel all the skin off of his face making him look like a happy joker. Pour a bit of hot sauce on that hot mess. Cut his penis and sack off, and...you already know..sauté w/onions, bell pepper, a bit of worsestershire sauce, a bit of parmesan cheese..steam some broccoli with that shit... he's fed again. As you slice a Y shape down his torso, remind him of why he's here, what he did...he might still spit on you..or not. It would be bloody, foul spit, but that's OK. You know you're going to take a wonderful shower after all of this... You gingerly take his beating heart out so he can be just as amazed as you at its wonderful beating as you are... you would close his dead eyes, but his grinning ass self has no eyelids. So. The end.

Red-Footed Booby

Christmas never ends!
Strap them down and tickle their feet with feathers. Then make them drink milk and tuck them in for the night. Make sure to give them a kiss on the cheek first!

Back