fights Tough Guy Gets His Mouth Shut (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
It's not that big of a deal. I just like truth.
Just admit that I live in your head rent free 🤷‍♂️ every single day you're tagging me and replying to my comments...

It's pretty obvious to everyone reading these threads that you're obsessed with me, I'm clearly making you emotional 😁 you wouldn't keep replying to me in the style of a little girl otherwise....

No one gives a fuck about your guns 🤷‍♂️ we all know that you need guns to make you feel more like a man, now keep letting me live in your head little man 😬

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
Just admit that I live in your head rent free 🤷‍♂️ every single day you're tagging me and replying to my comments...

It's pretty obvious to everyone reading these threads that you're obsessed with me, I'm clearly making you emotional 😁 you wouldn't keep replying to me in the style of a little girl otherwise....

No one gives a fuck about your guns 🤷‍♂️ we all know that you need guns to make you feel more like a man, now keep letting me live in your head little man 😬
Typical loser response. Your just easy prey on here. You rarely ever say anything that makes sense. Your views and opinions suck. So I use you as my recreation. Dealing with mental midgets like you day in the real world.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Oh do get a grip you fucking wet wipe 🤦‍♂️ still letting me live in your head rent free I see 😁 you need to get a life...

Why are you so offended and bothered by random people on a gore forum?
I ask for all white meat when I get the bucket…but the random upcharge is fucked up. I’m still pissed.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Typical loser response. Your just easy prey on here. You rarely ever say anything that makes sense. Your views and opinions suck. So I use you as my recreation. Dealing with mental midgets like you day in the real world.
You're getting boring now 😴 we can all see who the little bitch is, I mean after all you're the one constantly tagging me and replying to my comments 🤷‍♂️

So it's clear to see that I've got under your skin and you're thinking about me day and night 😁 your responses show that you have the brain power of a 12 year old girl....

You're always getting mad because of random people on a gore forum and you can't even deal with a random person online so there's zero chance of you dealing with anyone in the real world 🤦‍♂️ you might try if you had your little guns but you would still come out worse off

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
You're getting boring now 😴 we can all see who the little bitch is, I mean after all you're the one constantly tagging me and replying to my comments 🤷‍♂️

So it's clear to see that I've got under your skin and you're thinking about me day and night 😁 your responses show that you have the brain power of a 12 year old girl....

You're always getting mad because of random people on a gore forum and you can't even deal with a random person online so there's zero chance of you dealing with anyone in the real world 🤦‍♂️ you might try if you had your little guns but you would still come out worse off. This website is the place to vent and say the things to

You're always getting mad because of random people on a gore forum and you can't even deal with a random person online so there's zero chance of you dealing with anyone in the real world 🤦‍♂️ you might try if you had your little guns but you would still come out worse off

Your lame. Point blank period. I'm done even responding to you.

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
Why because every time you do you lose and your blood pressure increases 🤣 you're a fucking dirt farmer
What do you think I lose sleep at night over you? 😆 this is recreation for me bro. And lost what? You retard you forgot the whole origin of this conversation? I guess you forgot, because you've been too busy rambling on about a bunch of b.s that has nothing to do with the original thread.
Keep your conversation about the thread. No one cares about England or your personal life.
What do you think I lose sleep at night over you? 😆 this is recreation for me bro. And lost what? You retard you forgot the whole origin of this conversation? I guess you forgot, because you've been too busy rambling on about a bunch of b.s that has nothing to do with the original thread.
Keep the conversation about the thread. no one cares about England or your personal life. Don't forget you couldn't tell the difference between a real combat video from a fake one.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Who's the one who keeps tagging people in random threads?

You tagged me just like you replied to my comment so it's obvious I'm in your head and yet again you're showing your room temperature iq...

You say you aren't replying anymore and then reply again 🤦‍♂️🤣 and as for rambling about a bunch of bullshit that has nothing to do with the thread, isn't that what you're doing right now and what you did in the other thread...

Jeez I knew you rednecks were dumb but come on now 😬

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
Who's the one who keeps tagging people in random threads?

You tagged me just like you replied to my comment so it's obvious I'm in your head and yet again you're showing your room temperature iq...

You say you aren't replying anymore and then reply again 🤦‍♂️🤣 and as for rambling about a bunch of bullshit that has nothing to do with the thread, isn't that what you're doing right now and what you did in the other thread...

Jeez I knew you rednecks were dumb but come on now 😬
What did I say that has nothing to do with the thread? This was about a fake war video. What does me being a redneck or not got anything to do with it? I said you never shot an AR style weapon to speak about whether or not the war video was real. It was all relevant. I gave an example of my experience with firearms to show my qualifications to speak about a war video. Even a "real war veteran" said he thought the video was real too. You got but hurt and started rambling on about my personal life and I'm this and that. So no your still wrong. And I'll say what I please and when i feel like saying it. Don't like it tough shit don't respond. Cuz you ain't saying shit anyways.

And you haven't been right 1 time. If so tell me what I've been wrong about on any topic we've ever discussed on this sight. Quote it or screen shot it. Show everyone when or where I been proven wrong. You on the other hand are always wrong. And I gave proof 2 times already.

Back