Trannsexual Went To Pee In Lady`s Room ... (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

BloodyRedHead

If this is reality then hell would be a vacation.
If you were born with swinging meat you have no business in our restrooms.The lines are long enough with actual women in them.If you have the option of going to the men's room then please don't take up a woman space , we'd like to piss in peace.

Nathan Explosion

RELEASE THE KITTIES
They only noticed because she left the door open and was standing in the cubicle with her back to them.
When she threw her head back and let out a manly groan of satisfaction the jig was up.

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
just self identified as a punch bag, suck weirdos needs to be kicked out, go pee in the bushes like other animals

Interregnum

first floor room 16
A trans person is what they are. If she’s female - let her pee in the woman’s toilet. If you think she’s in there to check out everybody’s boobs, you’d be wrong. The world is cruel enough, leave them alone
only because u feel like a woman doesnt mean youre a woman
i often feel like a horse because of my third leg
am i a horse? no!
i accepted the reality. i will never be a horse.
someone who was born as a boy should never ever use women toilet

sueduran2

SecretOktober
only because u feel like a woman doesnt mean youre a woman
i often feel like a horse because of my third leg
am i a horse? no!
i accepted the reality. i will never be a horse.
someone who was born as a boy should never ever use women toilet
Why? What is the issue?

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
I often nip into the ladies toilets to have a wank. Honestly, the language out of these so called 'ladies' when they see my face looking down on their little cubicle as I hit the vinegar stroke would embarrass dockers.

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
A trans person is what they are. If she’s female - let her pee in the woman’s toilet. If you think she’s in there to check out everybody’s boobs, you’d be wrong. The world is cruel enough, leave them alone
Problem is one most of them look like men most of the time which in the third world is quite a problem when going to a women's room (I can tell you haven't been around third world dwellers long enough or don't even know their language to know their beliefs about these things) problem two this is a third world country, not fagfornia.

I rest my case.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
I heard from multiple sources that the ladies room is actually a hell of a lot nastier than the men’s room. You nasty fucking things.

Back