beatings ~Man Beats Old Lady With Umbrella~ (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
:facepalm:
A 60-year-old man was seen attacking an 85-year-old woman with an umbrella. A woman named Kalkibai Gameti died in this attack. The video was shot by passers-by, two of whom were minors. He did nothing to save this old lady. Police have detained four people in connection with this crime. The police said that the accused Pratap Singh, who was intoxicated, was delusional. Police said the man was drunk and unconscious when he met the woman. A senior police officer said, 'The accused started thinking of himself as an avatar of Lord Shiva and believed that he would kill the woman and bring her back to life.'

In the video, the old man was seen sitting next to the woman, telling the woman, 'I am a devotee of Lord Shiva and he has sent me to you.' He then punched the woman on the chest.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
A 60-year-old man was seen attacking an 85-year-old woman with an umbrella. A woman named Kalkibai Gameti died in this attack. The video was shot by passers-by, two of whom were minors. He did nothing to save this old lady. Police have detained four people in connection with this crime. The police said that the accused Pratap Singh, who was intoxicated, was delusional. Police said the man was drunk and unconscious when he met the woman. A senior police officer said, 'The accused started thinking of himself as an avatar of Lord Shiva and believed that he would kill the woman and bring her back to life.'

In the video, the old man was seen sitting next to the woman, telling the woman, 'I am a devotee of Lord Shiva and he has sent me to you.' He then punched the woman on the chest.

View attachment 700116
Till death do us part baby... till death do us part.

girl101

Forum Veteran
Talk about your women hater

My mom is 88 under hospice care I would rather kill myself then hurt my mother at all. I treat her like a fucking queen. Watching this video was very distressing for me because of 88 yr mother

God'sMan

Well Known Member
Shiva isn't even a dude it's one of those damn hermaphrodites, they worship a chick with a dick who is also a dick btw

nmckendry81

Rookie

View attachment 700116
That culture is so fucked up...

Gentenaar9000

Forum Veteran
Lord Shiva send people to beat old woman in India. This is very normal. Respect to other religions you fcking racist people

zechen951

Fresh Meat
I would have lobve

View attachment 700116
I have special plans for people that beat on elderly and helpless women ...Jeffery Dhamer wouldn't have shit on me.

View attachment 700116
Worst part about this video. It’s egal for him to do this. Because beating your wife in India is not a crime.

Back