Tranny troubles (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned
So this fucking wacko is calling for violence because this man wants to use the same bathroom as women and little girls. It is a response from Fathers telling the trans dudes to stay the fuck out of the bathroom when kids are present.

Like my previous post on this topic things are escalating on the left side of the fence and the retards are going to start doing "dumber shit" then we have seen before.

Twitter killed one of the original links so this is from Tim Pool

LifeIStough

Life is Tough
I dont mind Gay people. But This MAN trying to be a WOMAN going in my goddaughter restroom. Its fucking on. Needs mental health. And his dicks sucked by a hot ass bitch. See he never got laid.

@Punisher_1 ........ Why are you so interested in this subject ? Trannys ?? Out of all other issues this is the one that gets your attention ?? JUST ASKING for all the GG members who want to know . That just don't ask . Lol
To me, it shows how fucked up people are. gore or otherwise.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
@Punisher_1 ........ Why are you so interested in this subject ? Trannys ?? Out of all other issues this is the one that gets your attention ?? JUST ASKING for all the GG members who want to know . That just don't ask . Lol
I'm quite a bit more curious about your lack of interest or concern. Do you get confused on which bathroom to use?

DeathMetalWife

šŸ’ššŸ’ššŸ’ššŸ’ššŸ’ššŸ’ššŸ’š
Areyoukiddingme.jpg

Can'tSleep

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Had to stop when he said the bullshit about wanting to "die on the hill of morality". If we lose our sense of morality we really are fucked as a people. So if he wants to die on the hill of immortality, I'd be glad to knock him/they off of it.

Generally I couldn't give two shits about trans people. Live your life. But this shit is beyond any sane logic.

Cik One 956

Dying to Live
I'm quite a bit more curious about your lack of interest or concern. Do you get confused on which bathroom to use?
Nope . NIGGS , TRANNYS , AND RAPIST are the VERY LEAST of my interest in my life .... And lack of concern , fuck yea idc , as long as my cock is between my legs wtf do I care what other people do ??

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I've talked about this topic before on previous posts regarding the Radical trannies. They seem to be completely oblivious to how they are actually fucking themselves up by being so combative, and it's actually ruining the prospects for those secret , behind the curtains people who pose no problems to anybody. I lived next door to a tranny, was the nicest bloke you'd ever meet ... I mean ...whatever the fuck you are, if you live a quiet life and dish out no shit to anyone like my old neighbor I actually had respect for - he helped me understand a lot of the weird shit that never seemed to make sense so I get it , some people just feel the way they feel, and that's ok .... BUT ... the huge problem is like any belief system or religion etc - when you start ramming the shit down everyone's throat you're gonna have push back, and especially when it impacts children, and parents of children who will defend them fearlessly.
My own take on a lot of this? well, I truly believe a lot of those folks were terribly abused as children, blend that with chronic mental issues and suppressed misdirected anger and it comes out as "Fuck the world cos I can't be a woman" it's straight up confusion - they think being a female is an escape from their past and their torments , it makes sense when you think about it. It's like that crazy white woman who started going around in brown face paint wanting to be a nigger???? she ended up on doctor fucking Phil !! ridiculous shit.
He needs to go piss on a tree with his cock and shut the fuck up.

Vampiric

Fuck the world for what it's worth.
Take your gay ass to the men's room. If you got a baby dick or not. They need to just put handicap restrooms in for these fuckers. Man what happen to men that like men looking like men. I thought that was the point. Now they think they can be what ever they want.

Collins

Well Known Member
So this fucking wacko is calling for violence because this man wants to use the same bathroom as women and little girls. It is a response from Fathers telling the trans dudes to stay the fuck out of the bathroom when kids are present.

Like my previous post on this topic things are escalating on the left side of the fence and the retards are going to start doing "dumber shit" then we have seen before.

Twitter killed one of the original links so this is from Tim Pool

If you see that thing around a school call the popo real fast, that thing is off the rails, starting with confused as to what breed it is šŸ¤®

Back