Tranny troubles (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gentenaar9000

Forum Veteran
So this fucking wacko is calling for violence because this man wants to use the same bathroom as women and little girls. It is a response from Fathers telling the trans dudes to stay the fuck out of the bathroom when kids are present.

Like my previous post on this topic things are escalating on the left side of the fence and the retards are going to start doing "dumber shit" then we have seen before.

Twitter killed one of the original links so this is from Tim Pool

He is right. I mean she. Whatever..

He.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
What does that even mean???
It means you are a n*gger my friend.

"I'm a colored spade
A negro, a black nigger
A jungle bunny, Jigaboo coon
Pickaninny mau mau
Uncle Tom, Aunt Jemima
Little Black Sambo
Cotton pickin'
Swamp guinea
Junk man
Shoeshine boy
Elevator operator
Table cleaner at Horn and Hardart
Slave voodoo, zombie
Ubangi lipped
Flat nose, tap dancin'
Resident of Harlem
And president of
The United States of Love
President of
There she is
You invite this man to dinner
You're gonna have to feed him
Watermelon, hominy grits
An' shortnin' bread
Alligator ribs and pig tails
Some Black Eyed Peas
Hot Chilies
Some watermelon hominy grits
An' shortnin' bread, alligator ribs
Pig tails, Black Eyed Peas
Collard greens
And if you don't watch out
The boogie man will get you
Boo!
Did you hear what he said about the boogie man?
That guy has got to be outta his mind
I think he said boogie man, that sure is nasty
Ha, so you say"

(musical Hair.
Gerome Ragni / James Rado / Galt Mac Dermot)

JaBlOoN

I'll blow ya brains out
It means you are a n*gger my friend.

"I'm a colored spade
A negro, a black Basketball American
A jungle bunny, Jigaboo coon
Pickaninny mau mau
Uncle Tom, Aunt Jemima
Little Black Sambo
Cotton pickin'
Swamp guinea
Junk man
Shoeshine boy
Elevator operator
Table cleaner at Horn and Hardart
Slave voodoo, zombie
Ubangi lipped
Flat nose, tap dancin'
Resident of Harlem
And president of
President of
There she is
You invite this man to dinner
You're gonna have to feed him
Watermelon, hominy grits
An' shortnin' bread
Alligator ribs and pig tails
Some Black Eyed Peas
Hot Chilies
Some watermelon hominy grits
An' shortnin' bread, alligator ribs
Pig tails, Black Eyed Peas
Collard greens
And if you don't watch out
The boogie man will get you
Boo!
Did you hear what he said about the boogie man?
That guy has got to be outta his mind
I think he said boogie man, that sure is nasty
Ha, so you say"

(musical Hair.
Gerome Ragni / James Rado / Galt Mac Dermot)
Oo ow my feelings?? Is that what you want skinhead? You want to come up with something better and not put a whole fucking song quote-? Christ talk about fucking retarded 🤣

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
So this fucking wacko is calling for violence because this man wants to use the same bathroom as women and little girls. It is a response from Fathers telling the trans dudes to stay the fuck out of the bathroom when kids are present.

Like my previous post on this topic things are escalating on the left side of the fence and the retards are going to start doing "dumber shit" then we have seen before.

fuck those trans people, I think they should get branded with a iron that say there's only 2 genders. hey least their fucking with big businesses to destroy them by getting sponsored, instead of fucking with us.

poetik2426

Fresh Meat

This thing would be ended quickly

wiggins

Forum Veteran
So, with all you males out there with mother's and/or sisters growing up.....I assume you weren't super wealthy with multiple full bathrooms. What did you? Hose yourself down in the back yard? Sounds about Alabamaish to me.

I mean. This IS America. Not MeRkKkA. You can be whatever you put your mind to be whatever you want. It isn't dick-sucking fascist Russia where we need to have an overlord telling us exactly what to do, exactly what to say, and exactly what to wear. Fuck that shit. Don't like freedom, then leave.
You need to take your posts, print them all out and roll them into a very tight wad and ram them up your man cunt...

Oo ow my feelings?? Is that what you want skinhead? You want to come up with something better and not put a whole fucking song quote-? Christ talk about fucking retarded 🤣
You and Nihiianth need to stop fucking each other up your man cunts. Just give it a rest...

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You need to take your posts, print them all out and roll them into a very tight wad and ram them up your man cunt...

You and Nihiianth need to stop fucking each other up your man cunts. Just give it a rest...
The irony of a fascist calling a free man "man cunts." 🤣

A free man doesn't give a fuck what a fascist says they must comply with. You fascists can go get fucked. I live how I damn well please. I do what I damn well please. I also have responsibilities I take care of in order to obtain whatever I damn well please. Including books, such as "A Wrinkle in Time," of "The Grapes of Wrath." You don't like those books, then pack your shit and head for.your Mother Russia. We don't suffer you damn fools here.

And to be consistent, I WILL defend the rights trannies, gays, women, minorities, and anyone else you try to trample over. Why? Because I'm a free fucking man, and this is a free fucking country. You can take your small-dicked fascist ideals where you rely on a Dear Leader to tell you what to do in every aspect of your life, and fuck yourself.

Back