Tranny troubles (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
So, with all you males out there with mother's and/or sisters growing up.....I assume you weren't super wealthy with multiple full bathrooms. What did you? Hose yourself down in the back yard? Sounds about Alabamaish to me.

Take your gay ass to the men's room. If you got a baby dick or not. They need to just put handicap restrooms in for these fuckers. Man what happen to men that like men looking like men. I thought that was the point. Now they think they can be what ever they want.
I mean. This IS America. Not MeRkKkA. You can be whatever you put your mind to be whatever you want. It isn't dick-sucking fascist Russia where we need to have an overlord telling us exactly what to do, exactly what to say, and exactly what to wear. Fuck that shit. Don't like freedom, then leave.

Clam

Forum Veteran
So this fucking wacko is calling for violence because this man wants to use the same bathroom as women and little girls. It is a response from Fathers telling the trans dudes to stay the fuck out of the bathroom when kids are present.

Like my previous post on this topic things are escalating on the left side of the fence and the retards are going to start doing "dumber shit" then we have seen before.

Twitter killed one of the original links so this is from Tim Pool

Fucking freaks

Single use bathrooms for everyone I guess (hard at arenas and shit). A few bars I have worked at do that and I have no problem with trans folks. And I truly don't care as they can live their life.

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
garden shears and make the retard a woman

as if others doesnt carry a gun, shoot the dickhead on his balls and make him a real woman

Device420

Rookie
animated-stomp.gif

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
So this fucking wacko is calling for violence because this man wants to use the same bathroom as women and little girls. It is a response from Fathers telling the trans dudes to stay the fuck out of the bathroom when kids are present.

Like my previous post on this topic things are escalating on the left side of the fence and the retards are going to start doing "dumber shit" then we have seen before.

Another mass shooter? 🤔

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Queen: If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you’re making a threat.
Maleficent: And do you?
Queen: Do I WHAT?
Maleficent: Know better .

I love this line!

wiggins

Forum Veteran
@Punisher_1 ........ Why are you so interested in this subject ? Trannys ?? Out of all other issues this is the one that gets your attention ?? JUST ASKING for all the GG members who want to know . That just don't ask . Lol
How nice of you to ask for other GG members. GG members are renown for being too scared to ask for themselves...

And if you yourself are not interested in the subject of the rise and rise of the Trans lobby I'd like to know why?

Spl1nt3r

Lurker
@Punisher_1 ........ Why are you so interested in this subject ? Trannys ?? Out of all other issues this is the one that gets your attention ?? JUST ASKING for all the GG members who want to know . That just don't ask . Lol
because some of us were raised to believe facts are more important that feelings... and alot of us didnt give a shit untill they started fucking with kids

Cik One 956

Dying to Live
How nice of you to ask for other GG members. GG members are renown for being too scared to ask for themselves...

And if you yourself are not interested in the subject of the rise and rise of the Trans lobby I'd like to know why?
It's confusing . My BIPOLAR brain can't wrap around all the debates and protests .. I think if it doesn't involve anything of someone's daily life activity why even shine on the subject or give it attention.

because some of us were raised to believe facts are more important that feelings... and alot of us didnt give a shit untill they started fucking with kids
I agree . But the more people who shine light on the subject or give them attention is just kinda giving them spotlight .. To the ones who don't give a shit about them or wtf they do should just ignore them as if they don't exist.

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran

Tin foil has no color.

JaBlOoN

I'll blow ya brains out

Yall aren't going to be happy when I say this but trans rights and all but come on let people piss in any bathroom they want dawg 💀some of yall need to chill out and stop being snowflakes about people being trans or gay and do what they want as long as it's not hurting anyone. And I'm not even on her side like I really don't think everyone should be armed, ore need to protect their children just because someone isn't happy that you are trans n shit

Fuck sakes yall just watch some fucking gore and shut the fuck up for once please 🤣

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Yall aren't going to be happy when I say this but trans rights and all but come on let people piss in any bathroom they want dawg 💀some of yall need to chill out and stop being snowflakes about people being trans or gay and do what they want as long as it's not hurting anyone. And I'm not even on her side like I really don't think everyone should be armed, ore need to protect their children just because someone isn't happy that you are trans n shit

Fuck sakes yall just watch some fucking gore and shut the fuck up for once please 🤣
You clearly play basket ball with your mom...

Back