accident Transit horrors - Mini compilation (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
Good vid I really enjoyed the motorbike and the guy with the bus is a legend he just gets up after and walks right in the pub.
Now make one with more than 5 minutes pls or at least the duration of that disturbed music. Love these comps.
Do you have any idea how many good short videos you'd need to find for 5 minutes ? At that rate it'd be over 100, finding and timing all that up would probably make you go fucking mad.

HG

95T exp
Comps like this are fucking great - would like it to be longer but I've always wanted that...

MadMortician

One day , that body of yours will be mine.
Good vid I really enjoyed the motorbike and the guy with the bus is a legend he just gets up after and walks right in the pub.

Do you have any idea how many good short videos you'd need to find for 5 minutes ? At that rate it'd be over 100, finding and timing all that up would probably make you go fucking mad.
Hey im only 28 , hope you guys make it till my retirement 🤣 now ... GIVE ME MY 5 MINUTE COMP 😜

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
Hey im only 28 , hope you guys make it till my retirement 🤣 now ... GIVE ME MY 5 MINUTE COMP 😜
Well this isn't the request thread but which 5 minute song would you like? And I'll also need that list of 110ish videos pronto too I'm not 28 and haven't been for sometime, I may not even have time left to make it at my decrepit age.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
That last one was the best. I wonder how far the guy fell?
It was about the same height as the side you can see, I've seen that clip before on a programme in the UK I think it was called "fights camera action" and he jumps straight back over and starts fighting again lol
The last clip looked like he got thrown off a bridge
No it was just a concrete barrier the drop on the other side was about 3 feet, the video is at the top of this article and you can see him get up and climb back over

Screenshot_20220422_085632.jpg

Last edited:
Back