Travis Alexander Case - DISCUSS IT HERE! (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
There are over 1,300 pages of discussion concerning Jodi Arias and Travis Alexander, so by now I'm assuming that many of you have been waiting for Ward Cleaver to weigh in with the definitive opinion.

Well, here it is...

First of all, as we all know...Travis had been tappin' that ass.

And Jodi Arias let him tap that ass anytime he wanted to.

But you see, Travis was a Mormon, and he wanted to marry a good Mormon girl.
And good Mormon girls are not in the habit of letting a guy tap that ass...at least not before marriage.

Indeed, Jodi Arias had joined the Mormon church not long after she and Travis had started dating.
In fact, Travis was the one who baptized Jodi into the Mormon church.

But Jodi didn't really give a damn about Mormonism, and Travis sensed that.
She had only joined the Mormon church as a means to draw closer to Travis.

Travis tried to distance himself from her, and wanted to concentrate on building a relationship with a good Mormon girl for the long term.
But he was a young guy with a healthy libido, and he'd start thinking about sex...and he knew that all he had to do was call Jodi on the phone and she'd come to his home, get in his bed, and give him as much sex as he wanted.

Or sometimes she'd proactively come to his home and he'd invite her in because he wanted to tap that ass.

Then after Jodi had drained him dry, he'd start thinking clearly again about the long term and he'd probably think to himself..."Damn, I've gotta stop hooking up with her like this and concentrate on finding that good Mormon girl."

And then he'd usher Jodi out of his home as soon as possible and try to distance himself from her again...until he started thinking about that sex...and then he'd hook up with her again.
It was the same old cycle...right up until the day he died.

Jodi had become angry and sick and tired of him tappin' that ass and then distancing himself from her...until he was ready to tap that ass again.

I believe that on the last day of Travis's life...it could have gone either way.

Jodi had come to his home prepared to kill him if Travis ushered her away again after having sex with her.

If Travis had even said something like..."Jodi, I think you should stay for a few days"...then I have no doubt that she would not have killed him.

But Travis obviously said..."Jodi, you need to go"...and that was the last straw, and Jodi got busy with that knife while he was in the shower.

Regards,
-Ward

ReallyJess

This one's optimistic
There are over 1,300 pages of discussion concerning Jodi Arias and Travis Alexander, so by now I'm assuming that many of you have been waiting for Ward Cleaver to weigh in with the definitive opinion.

Well, here it is...

First of all, as we all know...Travis had been tappin' that ass.

And Jodi Arias let him tap that ass anytime he wanted to.

But you see, Travis was a Mormon, and he wanted to marry a good Mormon girl.
And good Mormon girls are not in the habit of letting a guy tap that ass...at least not before marriage.

Indeed, Jodi Arias had joined the Mormon church not long after she and Travis had started dating.
In fact, Travis was the one who baptized Jodi into the Mormon church.

But Jodi didn't really give a damn about Mormonism, and Travis sensed that.
She had only joined the Mormon church as a means to draw closer to Travis.

Travis tried to distance himself from her, and wanted to concentrate on building a relationship with a good Mormon girl for the long term.
But he was a young guy with a healthy libido, and he'd start thinking about sex...and he knew that all he had to do was call Jodi on the phone and she'd come to his home, get in his bed, and give him as much sex as he wanted.

Or sometimes she'd proactively come to his home and he'd invite her in because he wanted to tap that ass.

Then after Jodi had drained him dry, he'd start thinking clearly again about the long term and he'd probably think to himself..."Damn, I've gotta stop hooking up with her like this and concentrate on finding that good Mormon girl."

And then he'd usher Jodi out of his home as soon as possible and try to distance himself from her again...until he started thinking about that sex...and then he'd hook up with her again.
It was the same old cycle...right up until the day he died.

Jodi had become angry and sick and tired of him tappin' that ass and then distancing himself from her...until he was ready to tap that ass again.

I believe that on the last day of Travis's life...it could have gone either way.

Jodi had come to his home prepared to kill him if Travis ushered her away again after having sex with her.

If Travis had even said something like..."Jodi, I think you should stay for a few days"...then I have no doubt that she would not have killed him.

But Travis obviously said..."Jodi, you need to go"...and that was the last straw, and Jodi got busy with that knife while he was in the shower.

Regards,
-Ward
Basically.

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I was in phoenix at the time of this. It was in the headlines for a very long. She fucked him up good. From what I understand Travis was a bit of a heartbreaker and this psycho wasn't having it...

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
In any case, the woman did a regular butcher job, even if OJ Simpson would envy her

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
this thread is only 8 years old and 1335 pages long.
i seriously doubt that everything that can be said about it has been said yet.
carry on.

• Agree
Reactions: McM
Back