Travis Alexander Case - DISCUSS IT HERE! (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

whatzup911

even if they give her the death penalty,whose to say she wont be on death row for 20yrs anyway?

She probably would.

The point is that rather than being in gen pop making buddies and figuring out ways to sell her traced art and stupid t-shirts she will get to sit in a cell all by herself for 23hrs a day. No more celebrity status. No more press conferences. Just loneliness and isolation. That would be worse than death, IMO.

mrln

silent ghost
She probably would.

The point is that rather than being in gen pop making buddies and figuring out ways to sell her traced art and stupid t-shirts she will get to sit in a cell all by herself for 23hrs a day. No more celebrity status. No more press conferences. Just loneliness and isolation. That would be worse than death, IMO.
yea but then she'll just write a book about it. then movie producers will visit her. celeb status all over again!

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
She probably would.

Funny you would say that.

At one time, i was an exceptional artist. I've walked away from that man, but there are a few things i can tell by looking at her art.

Firstly, its uninspired and unoriginal.

Secondly, it has a very odd look. There is no life in it. The best analogy i could give would be a mannequin beside a human. There are two ways this can happen, and both are indicative of a lack of talent. If i had to guess, I'd say she did the second method im about to describe, but the size of her portraits has everything to do with this, and im operating on the assumption they are large. I will say, if she was the one to add the color, she is indeed talented there.

Either tracing, which is possible with larger portraits, but way less common....or gridding. You take a normal size picture, you draw, lest say 20 cubes in a grid, a quarter inch each. You take a canvas and draw a grid with the same number of squares on it but lets say an inch.

Most people add color square by square, and some are REALLY good at it, but i see no indication of that in her work. Is it possible still? Absolutely, but i need to see the original.

The second method, which is what i did....and fuck this, i wouldnt have except it was the lesson at the time and I'd have failed if i didnt grid.....is to draw the outline vey light, then erase every grid and freehand the shading/coloring. With the results she achieved, even if she did this method, its means she drew sooooooo many placement lines i still call it cheating.

She has some talent, but she sucks. Her coloring is above average, way above.....but without the ability to transfer what your eyes see to paper naturally, it is NOT impressive. Exercising freehand, the best she could do is abstract.

whatzup911

Funny you would say that.

At one time, i was an exceptional artist. I've walked away from that man, but there are a few things i can tell by looking at her art.

Firstly, its uninspired and unoriginal.

Secondly, it has a very odd look. There is no life in it. The best analogy i could give would be a mannequin beside a human. There are two ways this can happen, and both are indicative of a lack of talent. If i had to guess, I'd say she did the second method im about to describe, but the size of her portraits has everything to do with this, and im operating on the assumption they are large. I will say, if she was the one to add the color, she is indeed talented there.

Either tracing, which is possible with larger portraits, but way less common....or gridding. You take a normal size picture, you draw, lest say 20 cubes in a grid, a quarter inch each. You take a canvas and draw a grid with the same number of squares on it but lets say an inch.

Most people add color square by square, and some are REALLY good at it, but i see no indication of that in her work. Is it possible still? Absolutely, but i need to see the original.

The second method, which is what i did....and fuck this, i wouldnt have except it was the lesson at the time and I'd have failed if i didnt grid.....is to draw the outline vey light, then erase every grid and freehand the shading/coloring. With the results she achieved, even if she did this method, its means she drew sooooooo many placement lines i still call it cheating.

She has some talent, but she sucks. Her coloring is above average, way above.....but without the ability to transfer what your eyes see to paper naturally, it is NOT impressive. Exercising freehand, the best she could do is abstract.

Everything that I've seen online of her "art" has been traced ads and pictures that she sells as "original art" so I'd say maybe she's good with colored pencils, but a second grader could trace a picture.

Do you still have your art? Why did you stop? I'd like to see some if you'd like to share... you can pm it! :)

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
It's totally freaky the way women in recent times have become so violent.

The recent case of a gal bludgeoning her man to death with 10 strikes to the head with her stiletto shoe.

Then today a gal rammed her man into a cinder block car with her car. Yep. He died.

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
It's totally freaky the way women in recent times have become so violent.

wat. Women throughout the ages have murdered entire families, their own children and orphans one after the other, husbands, neighbours, nurses murdered dozens of patients. If anything in recent times, the bitches have learnt to calm down. What exactly is 'recent' times to you? They were as brutal or worse in the past.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
~ thread resurrected

tenor.gif

relevant; https://goregrish.com/threads/travi...–-murdered-by-ex-girlfriend-jodi-arias.25016/

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
I think she stabbed him enough times to make him immobilized,continued stabbing..then shot him last..
I think a thin woman for the first time suddenly shot to the head the victim from behind, this is the easiest way when the guy take a shower
Then the victim gets collapse into a helpless state, then stabs and eventually cuts trough the victim neck
The guy had his neck cut completly, and he gets stabbed multiple times with a big knife
Most of his blood spilling out of his body, that is visible on the pathology photos
This stabbing and neck cut dirty work could only be done by the woman, when the guy was helpless after the headshot I think

Last edited:

Der Wolf

This user was banned
She looked better blonde but she"s a latina anyway
What a cruel beast resides in her
This woman could only be fucked before knocking her out with a knuckle duster and and handcuff her

Rd940ecde5acf158ebd5fd0d92376881b.jpg

Der Wolf

This user was banned
Necroposting galore.

She should be on a hard labour camp 4 life. No parole, because she is a psychopath. Oh well...
Not knowing what kind of mental disorder she suffering from is so sure that she are clearly not afraid to use the knife against humans
She is certainly extremely cruel
Poor bastard stabbed multiple times in the back and his throat cut ear to ear all the way to the spine
This is not a murder committed in self-defense but a deliberate murder

Not knowing what kind of mental disorder she suffering from is so sure that she are clearly not afraid to use the knife against humans
She is certainly extremely cruel
Poor bastard stabbed multiple times in the back and his throat cut ear to ear all the way to the spine
This is not a murder committed in self-defense but a deliberate murder
Out of my own life experience: narcissist. The death eyes are a give-away. Google Christa Pike,another narcissistic murderess.

Back