Travis Alexander Case - DISCUSS IT HERE! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
No camps because my kids don't like that sort of thing. So far the only plan is to spend some time at Myrtle Beach, SC and possibly Galveston, TX.
OMG. Myrtle beach is amazing. The only reason I don't visit there more often is because I don't want to leave. You know, TN has some of the best cheer camps in the country. Only last 4 days and not too pricey.

D.N.R.

Medication time
OMG. Myrtle beach is amazing. The only reason I don't visit there more often is because I don't want to leave. You know, TN has some of the best cheer camps in the country. Only last 4 days and not too pricey.
My daughter would be more interested in beating up the snotty cheerleaders lol.
My kids took my out for Mother's Day dinner last night since Sunday will be too packed. I didn't let them spend their allowance on the dinner so they paid our waitress' tip. It was lovely.

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
O
My daughter would be more interested in beating up the snotty cheerleaders lol.
My kids took my out for Mother's Day dinner last night since Sunday will be too packed. I didn't let them spend their allowance on the dinner so they paid our waitress' tip. It was lovely.
h my gosh. Melt my heart! That's too precious. :)

brizzy

Forum Veteran
I don't have the time, patience or energy to deal with haters. I outgrew that decades ago.

Squirter, I always had a lot of respect for you because you didn't seem to be involved in that shit.

Brizzlin too.

Really.

It's a major disappointment. I'm not, despite how it looks, your piss hydrant.
piss hydrant? That's a few steps above where you are. I was thinking more like a used up shit ticket. It's a gore forum you tit. We don't "like" each other. Go back to your cat's, fuck face. They're the only ones who care for you you.

brizzy

Forum Veteran
And. No. I'm not fucking going away because you have some kind of fucking bug with me.

Sigh. Fucking draining useless highschool bullshit.
Also, if you weren't into high school bullshit, you wouldn't be falling in love with Simkin and VIIIXIII on the internet. VIIIXIII is gay and Simkin only likes black chicks. Nobody wants your deflated balloons

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
These are big assed timbers.
image.jpg

Back