Travis Alexander Case - DISCUSS IT HERE! (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

whatzup911

I drew him a bath if bath salts. OMG. The s entssuh were amazing. Them I layered up a scrunchy with anoil soap scented whatever. I softly rubbed th scrubby all along his body starting with his feet. After I finished the job at his neck (and those fucking amazingly adorable chin whiskers), I told him it was time to light a cigarette. While he was laying back relaxed, the water was draining. That was time for him to finish up with the shower, towel dry and come looking for me. What a good night.

God damn. Now I need a cold shower. :Haplulz:

Ms.gagz77

NewbieX
If you know the story , then you should know that travis wasn't playing her at all. They broke up a long time before , but she kept coming back and throwing sex at him, what guy isn't going to take her up on it. Also travis was practically a 30 year old virgin when she got her hands on him and introduced him to all of the nasty sex ,and he was mesmerized by it . But then she started pulling a lot of shady crap on him like slashing all four of his tires more than once! breaking in to his email and my space accounts and saying shit to other girls he knew. They had Both agree'd to see other people, so she had no right to get pissed she could've quit throwing that nasty looking thing between her legs at him at any time!
But she couldn't. Anyway right before (like weeks) she killed him she did something. Way screwed up and he told her she was evil and she needed to tell him the truth , she wouldn't so he said stay away from me. Hence showing up at his place for one last sex session please . She left and he got in the shower she climbed back through the window , she left the screen off and started taking pics , hence the startled /pissed look in the first pic of his face, then she got him. He did not deserve anything close to that bad!:ass:

hellyeah

Rookie
g12c0000000000000003d9d0ec415fc9318531e08cb5e786a4d851a2279.jpg
h-JODI-ARIAS-TRAVIS-ALEXANDER-MURDER-MESA-ARIZONA-348x516.jpg

We-Are-Team-Jodi-and-We-Will-Be-Victorious.jpg
polls_god_fags_5055_656815_poll_xlarge.jpeg

D.O.A.

We are Kings
If you know the story , then you should know that travis wasn't playing her at all. They broke up a long time before , but she kept coming back and throwing sex at him, what guy isn't going to take her up on it. Also travis was practically a 30 year old virgin when she got her hands on him and introduced him to all of the nasty sex ,and he was mesmerized by it . But then she started pulling a lot of shady crap on him like slashing all four of his tires more than once! breaking in to his email and my space accounts and saying shit to other girls he knew. They had Both agree'd to see other people, so she had no right to get pissed she could've quit throwing that nasty looking thing between her legs at him at any time!
But she couldn't. Anyway right before (like weeks) she killed him she did something. Way screwed up and he told her she was evil and she needed to tell him the truth , she wouldn't so he said stay away from me. Hence showing up at his place for one last sex session please . She left and he got in the shower she climbed back through the window , she left the screen off and started taking pics , hence the startled /pissed look in the first pic of his face, then she got him. He did not deserve anything close to that bad!:ass:
I regret to inform you you're roughly 2000 pages past the giving a fuck part of the thread

1343647230639.png

Back