Travis Alexander Case - DISCUSS IT HERE! (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

In Arizona the jury is allowed to ask questions.They asked if the room mates had alibis.Thats not good for the prosecution.I hope this bitch does not get a hung jury.Quite a few men on the jury with woodys

Whoopteedo

Fresh Meat
I've been following this trial closely.. omg those meat flaps.. right??!!
Anyway, my theory of the order of events...
She had planned to kill him after her one last effort to get him back. Even if the woman wasn't a nut job, his fucking her in the ass (obviously per the ass pic) and then posting in his blog that he was looking for a woman to marry (not Jodi) is a lot for anyone to take. I don't think he was very nice to her, but didn't deserve to die.
After she realized that her plan to get him back had failed she planned to kill him, she had the gun and a knife hidden in the bathroom for when the moment was right. Started taking nude pics of him in the shower, got him to sit down in the shower, told him the pose would be cool. Then she pulled dropped the camera (1st pic taken of the ceiling) she stabbed him in the heart as he tried to stand up to get away from her, then bleeding he stumbled over to the sink coughed up some blood, she followed him stabbing him in the back and around the head. He tried to get away by going down the hallway he fell down, she got on top of him and stabbed him 9 times in the back. This would account for the tight circle of wounds in the center of his back. He couldn't have been moving when those wounds were inflicted or they wouldn't have been in such close proximity to one another. He then managed to get himself up if only for a moment he slid his back against the wall, accounting for the blood smears. He fell again, she straddled him lifted his neck and cut his throat ear to ear. He was still alive, it would have taken a few minutes at this point for the body responses to cease even if he was brain dead (unresposive). She drug him on his back into the bath again taking a few unintened pictures on the way because the camera was kicked down the hall in the commotion, resting upside down, a bump is all it would take. When she got him in the bathroom she couldn't believe he was still alive, she didn't realise that the response was only his snoring respiration (death rattle) the body was essentially dead however as in cases of cardiac arrest, or tramatic arrest the body itself causes an automated gasp for air. She then shot him in the head, explaining the bullet casing that came to rest on top of the pool of blood. This is why there was no bleeding in the brain from the bullet he was in total arrest when then shot occured. At this point she only had to drag him and stuff him in the shower. I'm sure it wasn't easy to do but he was slippery and covered in blood, not as hard to drag a wet body over tile as one would think. Blood is very slippery. She then got in the shower with him, washed the blood off herself and his corpse as best she could and got the hell out of dodge.
Some people ask why she didn't just use the gun first, well her grandparents had reported the gun stolen. She couldn't use it could she? If she did then for sure she would be tied to the murder. The gun was a last resort, in case she wasn't able to subdue him with the knife, in case he fought back hard enough that he got the best of her.
...and that is what I think happened.

James Kent

Rookie
I've been following this trial closely.. omg those meat flaps.. right??!!
Anyway, my theory of the order of events...
She had planned to kill him after her one last effort to get him back. Even if the woman wasn't a nut job, his fucking her in the ass (obviously per the ass pic) and then posting in his blog that he was looking for a woman to marry (not Jodi) is a lot for anyone to take. I don't think he was very nice to her, but didn't deserve to die.
After she realized that her plan to get him back had failed she planned to kill him, she had the gun and a knife hidden in the bathroom for when the moment was right. Started taking nude pics of him in the shower, got him to sit down in the shower, told him the pose would be cool. Then she pulled dropped the camera (1st pic taken of the ceiling) she stabbed him in the heart as he tried to stand up to get away from her, then bleeding he stumbled over to the sink coughed up some blood, she followed him stabbing him in the back and around the head. He tried to get away by going down the hallway he fell down, she got on top of him and stabbed him 9 times in the back. This would account for the tight circle of wounds in the center of his back. He couldn't have been moving when those wounds were inflicted or they wouldn't have been in such close proximity to one another. He then managed to get himself up if only for a moment he slid his back against the wall, accounting for the blood smears. He fell again, she straddled him lifted his neck and cut his throat ear to ear. He was still alive, it would have taken a few minutes at this point for the body responses to cease even if he was brain dead (unresposive). She drug him on his back into the bath again taking a few unintened pictures on the way because the camera was kicked down the hall in the commotion, resting upside down, a bump is all it would take. When she got him in the bathroom she couldn't believe he was still alive, she didn't realise that the response was only his snoring respiration (death rattle) the body was essentially dead however as in cases of cardiac arrest, or tramatic arrest the body itself causes an automated gasp for air. She then shot him in the head, explaining the bullet casing that came to rest on top of the pool of blood. This is why there was no bleeding in the brain from the bullet he was in total arrest when then shot occured. At this point she only had to drag him and stuff him in the shower. I'm sure it wasn't easy to do but he was slippery and covered in blood, not as hard to drag a wet body over tile as one would think. Blood is very slippery. She then got in the shower with him, washed the blood off herself and his corpse as best she could and got the hell out of dodge.
Some people ask why she didn't just use the gun first, well her grandparents had reported the gun stolen. She couldn't use it could she? If she did then for sure she would be tied to the murder. The gun was a last resort, in case she wasn't able to subdue him with the knife, in case he fought back hard enough that he got the best of her.
...and that is what I think happened.

Possibly... But no one knows but her. I personally don't think she needs the death penalty at all. Travis played her hard though he didn't deserve to die over it. You cannot lead people on like that without someone going crazy and that is what Jodi did she went crazy

Whoopteedo

Fresh Meat
Possibly... But no one knows but her. I personally don't think she needs the death penalty at all. Travis played her hard though he didn't deserve to die over it. You cannot lead people on like that without someone going crazy and that is what Jodi did she went crazy

Ahh but the law states that in case of cruelty that causes death the ultimate penalty should be applied. And this case was horribly cruel.
I do agree that he played her, there are men everywhere that play desperate woman and use them as fuck toys. She was just that to Travis and she liked it. At least she pretended to like it until she cut his throat. ;)

Whoopteedo

Fresh Meat
I don't know if any of you know it but I heard that they found the .25 cal and another 9mm in the rental car. They just haven't said it yet.

Back