Travis Alexander Case - DISCUSS IT HERE! (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Whoopteedo

Fresh Meat
No the girl he was dating, and going to Cancun with the next day was Mimi Hall pictured here.

ht_maria_mimi_hall_ll_130103_wb.jpg

James Kent

Rookie
Defense has been pretty good these last 2 days. Now they put up the girl that Travis said "would be his wife" and she is making him look real bad. Yeah I know 28 Yr old making 120K if he wasn't Mormon it wouldn't look that bad but when you look at the Mormon faith it paints him to be a real sinner. All it's going to take is 1 Mormon on that Jury and she will not get the death penalty.

On another subject. Think for 3K she would sketch out those arby meat flaps for me? :D

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
This throat one give me the willies and i don't get willies easily.........would a sucret help your sore throat, honey?
It was way worse than I imagined in my head. Even from seeing the picture when they pass it around... for some reason it just didn't look as bad as it is. Fuckin' a! :eek:

sillyrabbit

member...with...one*1...chance...left...
This user was banned
I think she had the gun on him when he was posing in the shower. He looked scared. He has defensive wounds on his hands. I bet he knocked the gun out of her hand. Thats what dropped. Not the camera dropping story. So she knifed him. He slipped in the shower and she cut his throat. What i dont understand is "where did she drag him"? He started and ended in the shower...........and why are his palms Black?? He sure looks a lot better ALIVE!!

Ashalea

Lurker
Would i be totally wrong to think that maybe she was wearing the camera around her neck and thats why we have some random pictures snapping as shes moving around and then takes it off at some point, it jest seems to me the camera always seems to be where the body is.

sillyrabbit

member...with...one*1...chance...left...
This user was banned
If she had a weapon in her left and camera In her right it would be pretty cumbersom. If the strap was bloody as im sure she was she might have thrown it out with her clothes. They said there was no strap when cam was recovered in wash mach. I do love a mystery.

Whoopteedo

Fresh Meat
Would i be totally wrong to think that maybe she was wearing the camera around her neck and thats why we have some random pictures snapping as shes moving around and then takes it off at some point, it jest seems to me the camera always seems to be where the body is.

Yes you would as the camera was new and the neck strap was found still wound up in the case in it's bag.

Whoopteedo

Fresh Meat
Ohhh hahaha go look @ jodi arias myspace page. She uses it in jail i guess. She posted pictures pictures of her and travis in an album named.........apropriatly "1000 places to visit before you die"! They are travel pix with him.........really WTF...............

Those myspace profiles are frozen in time. The age automatically flips over on their birthdays. Neither one has been touched since he died and she was arrested.

Back