bizarre Truck driver can't afford a ticket (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

AssLover

Rookie
If you have the brain cells to think a human can stop a vehicle, you deserve to be run the fuck over. Idiot.

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
I'm half blind, but it looks to me like the policeman or whoever that is got his clothes stuck on the truck? And tried to lift himself up like someone caught by automatic train doors?

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
Of course you can do that. But then if you are are wanting to play "hard-ball", then so do they. But the cops play by their own rule-book. Good luck with that.
Oh, I do know. Listen, I'm white and I still try to stay in the shadows around them. There are some good ones and then there's plenty of bad ones. I went to jail the first time in my life about a year ago now. Why? Public intoxication. I was drinking in my own house and front yard but they were sucking up to my redneck neighbor and did it for him. Thank God I'm away from that awful neighborhood..

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Oh, I do know. Listen, I'm white and I still try to stay in the shadows around them. There are some good ones and then there's plenty of bad ones. I went to jail the first time in my life about a year ago now. Why? Public intoxication. I was drinking in my own house and front yard but they were sucking up to my redneck neighbor and did it for him. Thank God I'm away from that awful neighborhood..
I had no idea you could be done for Public Intoxication while inside your own home/grounds. That almost seems like an invasion of your personal privacy...?

Back