accident Truck mows down biker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
They need to ban 125cc bikes they do not have the power to get out of situations they are too dangerous. You need to be at at least 400cc to 600cc
I guess the whole point is to keep it cost effective, anyone that has money isn't gonna drive one of those things anyways 😆 we call them liquor cycles, cuz 95 percent of the people that drive them in n.c lost their license drinking and driving, and the other 5 percent are people who can't afford a car or truck, or atleast a regular size bike.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I guess the whole point is to keep it cost effective, anyone that has money isn't gonna drive one of those things anyways 😆 we call them liquor cycles, cuz 95 percent of the people that drive them in n.c lost their license drinking and driving, and the other 5 percent are people who can't afford a car or truck, or atleast a regular size bike.
Ha ha ha ha ha! 🤣 🤣🤣
Praise to the "SMUSH-PEOPLE"
I simply love them!!! ☠️☠️☠️...SP

They need to ban 125cc bikes they do not have the power to get out of situations they are too dangerous. You need to be at at least 400cc to 600cc
Actually;I'm quite happy about that Fact!!!
🤣🤣🤣...SP

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
If they ban them we wouldn't have much 2 wheeled gore, I say 75cc max, There would be so much 2 wheeled accidents Goregrish would have to make a seperate sub forum for them alone.

Back