bizarre Two men try ketamine instead of coke by accident... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
I’ve seen many folk falling down the K-Hole 😂.

I used to love a bit of ket. But always had it AFTER having a stimulant and only enough to get a nice buzz.

The first time I tried ket was at a stripper’s house (colleague of my wife). She was so into the stuff she had kitted her house out with ball pits for kids and other random things. She gave my wife and I a line. Then at the exact right moment made us do a forward roll over her bed and then jump into the ball pit. She was a fucking genius as it was amazing! 😂😂😂
I wanna try that and DMT but can't find any..

Snor

Reboot Evolution
"...millions of unnecessary deaths?" it's a self-inflicted hardship
Humans using Drugs since they existed. Making them illegal will never solve the Problem, it even causes more problems than ever can be solved. Look how powerful and untouchable organized crime become, just by having the monopoly in this branch of sale in for example Mexico. You surely remember Al Capone. He had just the Alcoholmarket under Control and was one of the most powerful Crimebosses of his timeperiod. Do you think that this had changed, just by the Illegalization of any other Drug? No!, it even went worse.
All drugs have to be legal again to destroy the Basic source of income for organized criminals.

Trarock

Rookie
The ER has given me Keramine three times for pain. That stuff fucks you up. I didn't enjoy it at all because you do go on a trip. Good thing is that it definitely helps with pain. Except....you can't feel your whole body, not just the part that was hurting. I didn't like floating around the room. I prefer good ol' oxys or tabs for the euphoria. Keramine is a weird high. I HOPE to God I didn't look like these fools! Lmfao!

The ER has given me Keramine three times for pain. That stuff fucks you up. I didn't enjoy it at all because you do go on a trip. Good thing is that it definitely helps with pain. Except....you can't feel your whole body, not just the part that was hurting. I didn't like floating around the room. I prefer good ol' oxys or tabs for the euphoria. Keramine is a weird high. I HOPE to God I didn't look like these fools! Lmfao!
Ketamine fuck this spell check! God damn it, lol!

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Took this crap a couple times AT WORK.... From coworkers..... when I came down, I wanted to beat their asses.... of course, it was my own fault :)
Everything went from normal speed to slow motion... with TRAILS

old school raver drug. take a little feel drunk for 20 min. take alot and fall into k-hole like these poor guys. cant talk cant move, uncomfortable high.

Back