Uber driver caught attempting to rape young drunk female (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
muslim know that you can't do this stuff not any time in your life or any evil whatever, we forgive and show patience, we praise only ALLAH SWT, we love all the prophets , humans who do good deeds and believe in god , we love ALLAH SWT, ALLAHU AKBAR ,, I love to praise allah swt ,, we love our parents , we want paradise for eternity , we live for it , we die for it

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
OIP.VVtnJTnCPPl2Rg8ArIOLaAHaEo

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
too dumbmonkey; you are blind and deaf for the truth, your heart denies it , a sickness thats curable if you just believe in allah swt and explore on your own the books what your creator has sended down as a guide , you can start with reading the quran ,
Fuck off, No one is going to read that vile trash or follow the child molester Mohamed.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Bit hard to see who's actually in the back but it looks like a girl in some kind of hijabby thingy and covering her face.

Bansaku

Well Known Member
too dumbmonkey; you are blind and deaf for the truth, your heart denies it , a sickness thats curable if you just believe in allah swt and explore on your own the books what your creator has sended down as a guide , you can start with reading the quran ,
I have read the Quran in fact, and Hadith, and over the past 15 years have watched hundreds of hours on Islam and the Muslim faith. Besides the piss poor plagiarism of the Torah, nothing but political, medieval, and barbaric doctrines that have no place not only in the West but on muthafucking planet Earth. There is more truth in Flat Earth theories than found anywhere in the Muslim Holy books; FACT!

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
muslim know that you can't do this stuff not any time in your life or any evil whatever, we forgive and show patience, we praise only ALLAH SWT, we love all the prophets , humans who do good deeds and believe in god , we love ALLAH SWT, ALLAHU AKBAR ,, I love to praise allah swt ,, we love our parents , we want paradise for eternity , we live for it , we die for it
No such thing as allah you dumb sand nigger. You are destined to serve the white man and clean his toilet; just like your shit smeared father did.

Yeah they’re shitty Paki niggers but I’d like to know how she ended up alone back there, if she got shitfaced (without trusted friends) then her irresponsibility is partially to blame. I don’t feel bad for reckless whores.

Back