Serious UK could be seen as racist if they do not elect a paki for prime minister. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

mynameILZ

Bark at tha 🐮 moooo….n
Wow sounds like the UK is going to me minority white Anglo Saxon within a decade now? This is your identities now. Maybe what you guys need is another Norman invasion, have William the conqueror come out and win over the motherland again?

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
To be honest, it is all a fucking joke it ain't about the people anymore it is about who wants to sit at the head of the table, Sunak is a cunt and would see everyone starve he pretty much fucked everyone over during the pandemic. Some paki friend of his donates over a million to the party and then throws a slur like that out just because he has a £10 lord title from a magazine. Putin is already hyping shit up with china and the middle east as if he cannot lick anyone else asshole, Biden needs to hurry up and die, and if they shot Pelosi out of the sky because she visits Taiwan then all the better one less uppity cunt in the white house. Politics were ever you are in the world are shite irresponsible assholes cannot even sort their personal shit out let alone the problems of a country. The UK is looking more like India cause the bastards breed like Ferrel rabbits and the US will soon be the new state of Mexico because no one gives a fuck

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
Wow sounds like the UK is going to me minority white Anglo Saxon within a decade now? This is your identities now. Maybe what you guys need is another Norman invasion, have William the conqueror come out and win over the motherland again?
It happen everywhere these days blame neoconservative for toppling government in North Africa and the Middle East and violent cartel gangs in Latin America for mass migration.

spamdagger79

Throbbing Member
i can live with that

696c3994a6839402f8370a6e6fec1f04b864e4f28e1591b030fc43f8cdecabe0.jpg

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
The world is fixing to see a war unlike anything we have ever seen before. Seems like all countries are going to shit. World War 3 is coming and also another Civil War in the United States. We're so fucked.
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Been hearing of a civil war for 30 plus years.
Whites talk a lot of chit.
But that's it.
As to a third World War.
Maybe.
If so, the U.S. gets taken out.

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Been hearing of a civil war for 30 plus years.
Whites talk a lot of chit.
But that's it.
As to a third World War.
Maybe.
If so, the U.S. gets taken out.
We'll see. Let these politicians keep pushing this liberal bs and demonizing whites. Well just see what happens.

mrln

silent ghost
sounds like a crock of shit to me.
we had a black president. and were still considered racist.
people of the uk,dont bite on the bait. your considered racist now,and will still be considered racist. do not fall for it!!

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
The world is fixing to see a war unlike anything we have ever seen before. Seems like all countries are going to shit. World War 3 is coming and also another Civil War in the United States. We're so fucked.
True that. It's an era of shifting alliances and changing power structures. Risk of war is always high in these circumstances.

Plus US debt is so high it's not really talked about anymore. A default on US debt is coming, IMHO. It simply cannot be repaid, unless it's paid with inflated, worthless dollars (Weimar Germany). Foolishly weaponizing the dollar will hasten its demise as the world reserve currency.

I'm as selfish as the next guy, so hopefully TPTB simply continue the show, with no change, for just a little bit longer.

Just give me 30 years more and this planet can fall into the Sun.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
all the people in the uk are racists now.
I always have been, I'm white. Must be because of all the slaves my family owned..... or didn't, maybe my family were so racist that they wouldn't have blacks working for them. Come to think of it I don't think too many of my ancestors owned plantations either, I guess it just wasn't the right climate to grow cotton in Ireland.

mrln

silent ghost
The new UK Prime ministers speech was very good and I think his insurance will be fine.

but hes still going to be the one. no matter how he got it. unless charles decides to give it to someone else. but it seems like nobody wants it.

Sleepybear

Rookie
To be honest, it is all a fucking joke it ain't about the people anymore it is about who wants to sit at the head of the table, Sunak is a cunt and would see everyone starve he pretty much fucked everyone over during the pandemic. Some paki friend of his donates over a million to the party and then throws a slur like that out just because he has a £10 lord title from a magazine. Putin is already hyping shit up with china and the middle east as if he cannot lick anyone else asshole, Biden needs to hurry up and die, and if they shot Pelosi out of the sky because she visits Taiwan then all the better one less uppity cunt in the white house. Politics were ever you are in the world are shite irresponsible assholes cannot even sort their personal shit out let alone the problems of a country. The UK is looking more like India cause the bastards breed like Ferrel rabbits and the US will soon be the new state of Mexico because no one gives a fuck
Don't talk shit about Putin you asshole

Back