Serious UK could be seen as racist if they do not elect a paki for prime minister. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
Don't talk shit about Putin you asshole
Putin is one of the most parasitic leaders to walk this earth, I really sincerely hope he gets taken out Russia does not have shit anymore. They have shown their incompetence and lack of military leadership they fail and he has failed and shown the world that Russia is nothing. All he has got left are a few aging nukes he needs to crawl away and hide like the parasite he is. He lost! your so-called powerhouse of military weaponry is gone there is nothing left and now as one final embarrassing act Ukraine will take everything that belongs to them and there ain't shit he can do.

Sleepybear

Rookie
Putin is one of the most parasitic leaders to walk this earth, I really sincerely hope he gets taken out Russia does not have shit anymore. They have shown their incompetence and lack of military leadership they fail and he has failed and shown the world that Russia is nothing. All he has got left are a few aging nukes he needs to crawl away and hide like the parasite he is. He lost! your so-called powerhouse of military weaponry is gone there is nothing left and now as one final embarrassing act Ukraine will take everything that belongs to them and there ain't shit he can do.
Get your head out your arse

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Did you vote for Biden? I just want to judge your incompetence for myself

jrabello76

Life's a walk threw✌️

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔 🤨🤨🤨🤨 🤔🤔🤔

Define racism . Not the text book either.
It is 100% natural to feel uncomfortable with people not of our culture. It's not hate. It's not evil. It is natural. "They" feel the same way . Americas button pushers know this. But for 200 years denied this reality. I am white. I feel relatively more comftorble around most whites. I do not want to socialize with Arabs, Indians, blacks etc...
This is normal.

Flapper

Yes I'm white and from Africa... Can you imagine
Ahhhh the English... their own worst enemy since they abolished slavery and started white guilt...

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
What better way to get votes by telling people they will be a racist if they dont vote for him, its a very clever ploy.
Works on blacks and those who love them in America that’s how we got creepy Joe. I’m glad nobody has assassinated him I would wanna look at that stupid fuck on a 3 dollar bill or a half quarter or some shit.

🤔🤔🤔🤔 🤨🤨🤨🤨 🤔🤔🤔

It is 100% natural to feel uncomfortable with people not of our culture. It's not hate. It's not evil. It is natural. "They" feel the same way . Americas button pushers know this. But for 200 years denied this reality. I am white. I feel relatively more comftorble around most whites. I do not want to socialize with Arabs, Indians, blacks etc...
This is normal.
Racism is the belief that one sole group or race is superior to all others. Pointing out certain cultural faults isn’t racist it’s constructive criticism.

🤔🤔🤔🤔 🤨🤨🤨🤨 🤔🤔🤔

This is normal.
A racist wants to kill all other races a realist sees niggers for who they are on an individual basis and hates them accordingly.

Last edited:

livedie

Lurker
What better way to get votes by telling people they will be a racist if they dont vote for him, its a very clever ploy.
A better game was when they (Brits) divided his people on the name of Hindu threat to Muslims and carve out the land where the very term India originates from to be a part of Pakistan. Killing and destroying tens of million of lives in the process without facing any actual setback to themselves. And ensuring those poor idiots at remain at each other's throat till today.

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
A better game was when they (Brits) divided his people on the name of Hindu threat to Muslims and carve out the land where the very term India originates from to be a part of Pakistan. Killing and destroying tens of million of lives in the process without facing any actual setback to themselves. And ensuring those poor idiots at remain at each other's throat till today.
Just a tad before my time so I don't really give a shit, Nothing you or I can do about it, nor can any of us bring back the dead so why bleat about it, what's done is done, get over it.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
I wonder if I might go to Pakistan, and run for PM they must vote for me, because if they don't they are racist!

Back