UK Get ready for your own credit system (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
Decentralized Finance is the future and it is unstoppable -- central banks know this and are being forced onto the blockchain lest they get left behind.

IYKYK
Amidoingitrite???

Attachments

• dash.jpeg
    dash.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Slight86

Rookie
This is the same genius who came up with Eat out to help out scheme which was about 17 gradients of silly

Central Bank Digital Currencies - Rishi Sunak - Chancellor of the Exchequer at HM Treasury​

“Let me give you a vision of the future. There will be no money. Everybody will have an account on a computer. Everybody will have a computer chip somewhere on their body that will access the computer. Everybody when they go to work will get so many credits for that work and they can go to the supermarket and wave their little computer chip (phone at present) and buy whatever they have credits to buy. And if they don’t have credits they gotta stay home until they get some credits. What’s insane about it is that the american populace think that this would be convenient for them. It is the ultimate in-run goal to enslaved the populace and steal what’s left that hasn’t already been stolen out from under us. The only way that they can’t get caught stealing is if they go to a cashless system then they can never be caught.” - Milton William “Bill” Cooper (in the 90’s)

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
“Let me give you a vision of the future. There will be no money. Everybody will have an account on a computer. Everybody will have a computer chip somewhere on their body that will access the computer. Everybody when they go to work will get so many credits for that work and they can go to the supermarket and wave their little computer chip (phone at present) and buy whatever they have credits to buy. And if they don’t have credits they gotta stay home until they get some credits. What’s insane about it is that the american populace think that this would be convenient for them. It is the ultimate in-run goal to enslaved the populace and steal what’s left that hasn’t already been stolen out from under us. The only way that they can’t get caught stealing is if they go to a cashless system then they can never be caught.” - Milton William “Bill” Cooper (in the 90’s)
Fucking hell, aren't you dead yet?

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
This is the same genius who came up with Eat out to help out scheme which was about 17 gradients of silly

It's a stablecoin it's not his idea. I hold $USDC since you stack your fiat into it and get 9%APR..
what de fuck - is this GG or some financial crap website- show me some blood
If you were in the market for the last couple months, it's been a bloodbath alright.. I bathe in the blood of the paperhanded and buy their fear

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
That makes a lot of sense. Nice take on it.

yesfredfred

Fresh Meat
Funnily enough this is one of the scariest things I've seen on this site. The moves towards centralisation and ownership of the central bank is just a move towards state control over public, they talk about how it has "benefited people all over the world" but I would love for them to explain how. If you mean they have benefitted the beurocrats at the Central banks by killing off local banking and SMEs lending, making it easier to control and monitor the public then yes it helps them. As for people, this kind of centralisation is what kills economies. The central banks should stay the hell away from this sort of thing, but after every crisis they are given more power to regulate, all this is doing is in keeping with that old banking tradition of publicising losses and privatising gains, but people don't realise it is them who cause the goddamn crises. You can thank the Jews for this bullshit, oh and fuck this little curry hobbit telling people that this is for their own good, hah. I hope everyone looks forward to the bright future of all your money is monitered and administered by the state, when you won't be able to pay for something that is not permitted and they can switch you off in a heartbeat, haha, the world is so fucked. I hope the nukes fly, and these rats get fucking vaporised

Back